Post pics of your ACE!!!
Close
Login to Your Account
Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. It's quick and free. You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right corner.
Polaris ACE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Post pics of your ACE!!!

This is a discussion on Post pics of your ACE!!! within the ACE Pictures/Videos forums, part of the Polaris ACE Forums category; Don't know if y'all are like me but I LOVE lookin at pics of other peoples rides. Mine is pretty much stock but I'll post ...

Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree503Likes

Thread: Post pics of your ACE!!!

is Ready for spring!

Member #

Post pics of your ACE!!!

Don't know if y'all are like me but I LOVE lookin at pics of other peoples rides. Mine is pretty much stock but I'll post one to start it. If you think this is a useless post fine just ignore it and don't post a pic. Please just don't be negative because you don't wanna do it! Name:  image.jpg
Views: 4555
Size:  2.19 MB

is Ready for spring!

Member #
    I have added a winch,full windshield,and a box in the back since this pic!

This user has no status.

Member #
    I have cool pics but cant figger out how BUT cool vids on youtube/wade doss

4. Remove Advertisements
    AceForums.net
    Advertisements

is The inner child in us only
    grows with age

Member #
    Here is a picture of mine, quick photo snap along the trail this past fall. I have added front and rear bumpers, nerf bars, all interior bags, rear storage box, roof, HID headlights, two small spot lights mounted on the front bumper, RZR rims, Mayhem tires, rear panel, mid windshield, custom homemade upper windshield half, RZR side mirrors, fire extinguisher, and rear view mirror. Yet to come will be a light bar, winch, horn, interior light, and stereo of some sort. Man I love winter but is it Spring yet? I am dying to get out riding again!!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 4014
Size:  1.14 MB

is In the mood to build more ACE
    custom accessories.

Member #
    Name:  IMG_4557.jpg
Views: 5939
Size:  785.5 KB

This is my favorite picture of the ACE with Lake Michigan in the background. I've done plenty of modifications, all with the main goal to make it street legal, which I finally accomplished. I built the bumpers and nerd bars from scratch along with several little things. I bought this thing because I want to have more fun. In the past few years I had some surgeries and am not able to do some of the other things I like like running, back-country skiing, etc. The ACE helps me compensate for that. It's also helped me rekindle some old relationships with longtime friends.

is Ready for spring!

Member #
    Lookin good!! I'm ready for spring myself!!!!! How do you like the meyhems? I'm thinking either those or zillas for mine maybe this summer. How are they on the trails? I have read they are awesome in the soft stuff.
    Atv Bandit likes this.

is Ready for spring!

Member #
    Looks good Vinny! Id love to be able to make my own bumpers but I have no way to make the bends. I can weld and have access to a welder. Maybe I can afford to buy a set one day.

grows with age

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Fordsc View Post
    Lookin good!! I'm ready for spring myself!!!!! How do you like the meyhems? I'm thinking either those or zillas for mine maybe this summer. How are they on the trails? I have read they are awesome in the soft stuff.

I really like the Mayhems myself. They make muddy areas super effortless, but if you like to slide around in the mud then your out of luck because these just hook up and go. I ride mostly railroad grade and trails that are tight and full of tight turns. This year was a very dry year and I put over 2000 miles on these tires in these conditions and these tires made all the difference over the stockers. I was able to maintain decent speed into corners, when the trail was wide enough to do so, and feel completely in control. You can get the rear end to slide on dry trails but keep control which was what I was looking for. Slow speeds on pavement is a bumpy ride, but that's to be expected because of the tread aggressiveness on these. Over 2000 miles on these tires no flats and they still look brand new!

is Ready for spring!

Member #
    That's sounds like exactly what I want! They are one of the best lookin tires out there in my opinion. Another plus! What size are you runnin?
    Atv Bandit likes this.

grows with age

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Fordsc View Post
    That's sounds like exactly what I want! They are one of the best lookin tires out there in my opinion. Another plus! What size are you runnin?
    Same as the stockers were 25-8-12 in the front 25-10-12 in the rear. I stayed with the same size because they are taller than the stockers and I didn't want to add anymore tire weight by going bigger and chance causing premature wear and tear, even though they say you can go with a bigger size. They did steal a little top end but very minor, I am talking like 2 mph. Does not bother me because most of the area I ride you can't go full throttle, it's more about being able to maneuver turns and fun tricky trails.
    fpoole likes this.

Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links