Ace’s Whip Lights
Close
Login to Your Account
Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. It's quick and free. You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right corner.
Polaris ACE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Ace’s Whip Lights

This is a discussion on Ace’s Whip Lights within the ACE Pictures/Videos forums, part of the Polaris ACE Forums category; Installed a cheep set of 3’ RGB Bluetooth whips. ($100). Mounted them to the lower 1.5” cross bar. Had to flip my mount brackets upside ...

Thread: Ace’s Whip Lights

This user has no status.

Member #

Ace’s Whip Lights

Installed a cheep set of 3’ RGB Bluetooth whips. ($100). Mounted them to the lower 1.5” cross bar. Had to flip my mount brackets upside down and turn them to the inside to be able to angle the whips back and the brackets to clear the rear storage box. They turned out pretty good. Now we’ll see how long they last. They don’t have a lot of bend in them like the Gorilla whips but time will tell. Also pictures of the mounting brackets.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    “I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends would respect me. The others can do whatever the Hell they please!” —John Wayne

Sponsored Links