Ace in the ditch!
Close
Login to Your Account
Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. It's quick and free. You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right corner.
Polaris ACE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Ace in the ditch!

This is a discussion on Ace in the ditch! within the ACE Pictures/Videos forums, part of the Polaris ACE Forums category; 11/09/18-Coming out of a ditch on Hatfield-McCoy Pocahontas trail in my Ace. Might be the last ride on these trails before mining company shuts it ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Papa-t

Thread: Ace in the ditch!

This user has no status.

Member #

Ace in the ditch!

11/09/18-Coming out of a ditch on Hatfield-McCoy Pocahontas trail in my Ace. Might be the last ride on these trails before mining company shuts it down.
    Last edited by Papa-t; 11-12-2018 at 01:55 PM.
    UPfreebird and Craig S like this.
    “I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends would respect me. The others can do whatever the Hell they please!” —John Wayne

This user has no status.

Member #
    The trail system ended up working out a deal with the mining company so they didn’t shut down the Pocahontas trails after all. From my understanding they shut down one access trail for the trucks to access the mine, which is nothing. Great news.
    “I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends would respect me. The others can do whatever the Hell they please!” —John Wayne

Sponsored Links