ACE Videos from Beverly Dunes and Saddle Mountain in Eastern Washington State
Close
Login to Your Account
Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. It's quick and free. You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right corner.
Polaris ACE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

This is a discussion on ACE Videos from Beverly Dunes and Saddle Mountain in Eastern Washington State within the ACE Pictures/Videos forums, part of the Polaris ACE Forums category; This is where we were: This hill is steeper than it looks, consists of soft sand with rocks in it, and some of those rocks ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Scoundrel

Thread: ACE Videos from Beverly Dunes and Saddle Mountain in Eastern Washington State

Supporting Member
    is looking forward to the next
    ride.

Member #

This is where we were:

This hill is steeper than it looks, consists of soft sand with rocks in it, and some of those rocks are every bit as big as they look.

Here's a bit of a dune jump from the cockpit perspective (I may have a video later from the bystander perspective):

Here's me roaring around the dunes a bit, and helping rescue a dude who had a low speed crash when fooling around:

Here's a couple of dudes screwing around on an impossibly steep sand hill, and me climbing a rocky trail in the ACE:

Here's a crazy man jumping his RZR at the dunes:
    ------------------
    I sold my ACE and am no longer a moderator on this forum. In fact I'm not participating on this forum at all. Sending me questions about my previous signatures is not likely to generate a response. But if you ask your question to the forum publicly, I'm sure you'll get what you need.
    Keep the rubber side down!
    -=-=-=-
    Check out my UTV Guide to Washington State at http://www.utvadventuresllc.com!
    -=-=-=-

Supporting Member
    is looking forward to the next
    ride.

Member #
    This is not the same jump as the one you saw the cockpit view of (above), but I think I did this one right after that.

dunejunkee likes this.
    ------------------
    I sold my ACE and am no longer a moderator on this forum. In fact I'm not participating on this forum at all. Sending me questions about my previous signatures is not likely to generate a response. But if you ask your question to the forum publicly, I'm sure you'll get what you need.
    Keep the rubber side down!
    -=-=-=-
    Check out my UTV Guide to Washington State at http://www.utvadventuresllc.com!
    -=-=-=-

Sponsored Links