Meanwhile in Canada..... - Page 4
Close
Login to Your Account
Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. It's quick and free. You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right corner.
Polaris ACE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Meanwhile in Canada.....

This is a discussion on Meanwhile in Canada..... within the ACE Pictures/Videos forums, part of the Polaris ACE Forums category; Sorry to here that, I too knew some who lost their lives to ATV's. The scariest part is hearing some locals wanting to buy the ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Meanwhile in Canada.....

This user has no status.

Member #
    Sorry to here that, I too knew some who lost their lives to ATV's. The scariest part is hearing some locals wanting to buy the ACE for their young kids because "it's just the 325". Technically it's a non-H.O Sportsman 500. Some of ACE 570's keeping right up with most 800's says a lot about their power. When I rolled her over into a ditch, that 325 chucked me into the roll cage like I was a rag doll! Helmet & harness is staying on from now on regardless how far/close I go!
    polarbear likes this.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Well it's been 8 long months & just had final surgery to remove steel shoulder plate & screws from my rollover in October! Anxious to slowly get back in the ACE, though the mods have started just before surgery! lol
    My main mods are done so haven't had much to contribute lately, usually check-in few times a day just to see what cool new ideas someone has come up with. Great work everyone, always great to see ideas to make the ACE even more enjoyable!

Next up is dual batteries/fuse box & full audio system with 6.5" fronts, 10" subs & 400watt amps! Also looking at your ideas that I can quickly swap out for completely different setups like yard utility & hunting/camping.
    It's going to be a great summer, keep them great ideas coming all!
    polarbear and M-Spec like this.

is In the mood to build more ACE
    custom accessories.

Member #
    Glad you're healing! I really want to do a cross-country trip across the upper peninsula. I've been debating some sort of additional storage basket on the back maybe hitch mounted? The heat and exhaust have me doubting success there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2014 ACE
    2015 ACE 570
    Plenty of junk in the trunk.

4. Remove Advertisements
    AceForums.net
    Advertisements

This user has no status.

Member #
    Just welded up backbones that can be easily removed if needed & will have some form of basket for bag, shovel/axe or my fishing tacklebox. May even add spare/jack carrier later.
    Backbones are high enough to keep cargo box space for larger items.

First photo is from fellow member jeffddouglas, one of the nicest basket idea I've seen so far.
    Second photo is the Rear Cargo Rack from Hornet Outdoors. Both look like great storage ideas.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

is In the mood to build more ACE
    custom accessories.

Member #
    These are really nice, I'm trying to envision how much storage this would really add but it certainly would help organize it. If I put a cooler in there it would also keep some heat off it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2014 ACE
    2015 ACE 570
    Plenty of junk in the trunk.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxximusDesimus View Post
    Just welded up backbones that can be easily removed if needed & will have some form of basket for bag, shovel/axe or my fishing tacklebox. May even add spare/jack carrier later.
    Backbones are high enough to keep cargo box space for larger items.

First photo is from fellow member jeffddouglas, one of the nicest basket idea I've seen so far.
    Second photo is the Rear Cargo Rack from Hornet Outdoors. Both look like great storage ideas.
    I like these but ideally I want one that I can either a) swing out of the way to get into the cargo box, or b) is high enough out of the way I can get into the cargo box, I want mine mostly for chainsaw and chainsaw fuel.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Sponsored Links