Sticky zippers
Close
Login to Your Account
Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. It's quick and free. You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right corner.
Polaris ACE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Sticky zippers

This is a discussion on Sticky zippers within the ACE How-To's and Guides forums, part of the Polaris ACE Forums category; The zippers on my storage bags on the ACE are getting really difficult to use. I clean them fairly often, but then on my next ...

Thread: Sticky zippers

This user has no status.

Member #

Sticky zippers

The zippers on my storage bags on the ACE are getting really difficult to use. I clean them fairly often, but then on my next dusty ride they're hard to use again. Does anyone know of a lubricant that works well on zippers when you ride in dusty conditions?
    UNI filter, clutch kit, 2" lift, HMF Swamp Series slip on muffler, Power Commander, Auto Tune, Dyno Tune.

This user has no status.

Member #
    I’ve never used it but have a friend that says it works great.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    “I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends would respect me. The others can do whatever the Hell they please!” —John Wayne

This user has no status.

Member #
    Thanks for the info, but in checking the internet it tells me that this item cannot be shipped to me because of state restrictions. Once again Kalifornia politics at work.
    UNI filter, clutch kit, 2" lift, HMF Swamp Series slip on muffler, Power Commander, Auto Tune, Dyno Tune.

4. Remove Advertisements
    AceForums.net
    Advertisements

This user has no status.

Member #
    I managed to find it on Amazon, which would ship it to Kalifornia. I'll let you know how it works.

Sponsored Links