How to clean white plastic
Close
Login to Your Account
Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. It's quick and free. You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right corner.
Polaris ACE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

This is a discussion on How to clean white plastic within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Polaris ACE Forums category; Has anybody ever clean really stained and dirty white plastic. My daughters atv looks pretty bad and I'd like to clean it before she puts ...

Thread: How to clean white plastic

This user has no status.

Member #

Has anybody ever clean really stained and dirty white plastic. My daughters atv looks pretty bad and I'd like to clean it before she puts it up for sale. Any good ways to do this.

is retired and enjoying it.

Member #
    I have used a product called Novus. You can get it in a kit with three bottles. Novus #3 is a heavy scratch remover. Novus #2 is a fine scratch remover. Novus #1 is a cleaner and polish. All three are specially designed for plastic. They require some elbow grease to polish out imperfections. I have used the Novus products on my guitar also to polish out small scratches. When my mud coated nylon door nets were scratching up my front fenders, I was able to polish out the red clay in the scratched area.

Sponsored Links