2015 570 ACE Idle problem.
Close
Login to Your Account
Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. It's quick and free. You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right corner.
Polaris ACE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

This is a discussion on 2015 570 ACE Idle problem. within the ACE Engine and Drivetrain forums, part of the Polaris ACE Garage category; I have a 2015 570 Ace and yesterday I was going to move it and it would not fire off. If you put one foot ...

Thread: 2015 570 ACE Idle problem.

This user has no status.

Member #

I have a 2015 570 Ace and yesterday I was going to move it and it would not fire off. If you put one foot on the brake and the other on the gas pedal you could get it to start with about 5 try"s. Rev's right up and runs great until you take your foot off the gas pedal, then it dies. Two weeks ago it ran great, what gives? Do you think it might be the TPS, can't be the fuel pump because it will run once you get it started. I have noticed that over the last year it has been getting harder to start, I mean you had to crank it over 2 or 3 times to get it going but it always started and never let me down. Now it is sitting in my shop and won't start. I have about 1800 miles on the machine.

This user has no status.

Member #
    I had a very similar issue, pulled the spark plug and it was full of carbon. Put in the new one and fired right up and ran great. I'm almost positive that was due to using ethanol fuel instead of premium.

This user has no status.

Member #
    I would try getting the valves re shimmed. The shims wear over time and change valve clearances. I had a 2014 and had similar issues and took it to the dealer and valves were out of adjustment.

Sponsored Links