What is this hose for on my ACE 570
Close
Login to Your Account
Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. It's quick and free. You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right corner.
Polaris ACE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

This is a discussion on What is this hose for on my ACE 570 within the ACE Engine and Drivetrain forums, part of the Polaris ACE Garage category; On a ride last week I noticed a clear plastic hose hanging down on the front right side of my ACE. I looked under the ...

Thread: What is this hose for on my ACE 570

This user has no status.

Member #

On a ride last week I noticed a clear plastic hose hanging down on the front right side of my ACE. I looked under the bike and could see that it's hooked onto something but can't seem to find out what it's hooked to or where it should go. Right now it's just hanging loose, but doesn't seem to be causing any problems. It's about the size of the overflow hose from the radiator, but that doesn't seem to be what it's attached to. I've added the best pic I could take of it and hopefully someone can tell me where it should be routed or hooked to.

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    UNI filter, clutch kit, 2" lift, HMF Swamp Series slip on muffler, Power Commander, Auto Tune, Dyno Tune.

This user has no status.

Member #
    It might be the vent hose for the front differential.
    If it is it should be attached up high under the front storage bin or maybe in front of it?.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Thank you. That seems to be where it's attached, but I'm not sure where it's supposed to go.
    UNI filter, clutch kit, 2" lift, HMF Swamp Series slip on muffler, Power Commander, Auto Tune, Dyno Tune.

4. Remove Advertisements
    AceForums.net
    Advertisements

This user has no status.

Member #
    Rockman is correct, like he said just put it up high under the front storage bin. It doesn't connect to anything else and is just open to the atmosphere. It seems several of them just kind of work their way out of place so just zip tie it somewhere up high.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Thanks AugDog

Sponsored Links