Backcountry Riding in Madawaska Valley, Ontario
Close
Login to Your Account
Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. It's quick and free. You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right corner.
Polaris ACE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

This is a discussion on Backcountry Riding in Madawaska Valley, Ontario within the Polaris ACE News forums, part of the Polaris ACE News category; I recently went on an awesome ATV adventure on the backcountry trails of the Madawaska Valley in Ontario, Canada. I love ATVing in Ontario, Canada ...

Thread: Backcountry Riding in Madawaska Valley, Ontario

Administrator
    Supporting Member
    is Something something, Danger
    Zone!

Member #

I recently went on an awesome ATV adventure on the backcountry trails of the Madawaska Valley in Ontario, Canada.

I love ATVing in Ontario, Canada – the trails here are quiet, the volunteers are passionate and take trail maintenance seriously, and you can visit parts of the country that would otherwise be completely inaccessible.

I spend most of my time in Northern Ontario – I truly believe it is one of the most special destinations in the world. I’ve been all over the world, and although every country, continent, and city has something special about it, Northern Ontario is truly different. The difference is access to remote spaces.

While you could take the Road of Bones through Madigan in Russia, you’d be doing it at a snail’s pace and would struggle the whole way along. While in Northern Ontario, you can drive hundreds of miles into the wilderness on paved roads with electricity and cell service, and then dive into the bush on backroads and be out in time for dinner at a cozy local diner (or a Tim Horton’s).

Check out the article here: Backcountry Riding in Madawaska Valley, Ontario - ATV.com

This user has no status.

Member #
    Know the area well. A group of us stay at Spectacle Lake Lodge every year and ride the great trails in the area. Great riding, great accommodation and lovely scenery, what more could you ask for.!!?????

This user has no status.

Member #
    Would love to do an organized trail run in that area. Right now we do all our riding in the Ganaraska forest near Bowmanville Ontario, and even though it's an amazing place, we're looking for something different.

Sponsored Links