UTVGiant Ace Weld-it-Yourself Cage Kit no longer available ???
Close
Login to Your Account
Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. It's quick and free. You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right corner.
Polaris ACE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

This is a discussion on UTVGiant Ace Weld-it-Yourself Cage Kit no longer available ??? within the ACE Roll Cages, and Safety Equipment forums, part of the Polaris ACE Safety category; Anyone know if the UTVGiant ACE Weld-It-Yourself Cage Kit is still available? It's no longer showing up on their website...just the door kits. Tried emails ...

Thread: UTVGiant Ace Weld-it-Yourself Cage Kit no longer available ???

This user has no status.

Member #

Anyone know if the UTVGiant ACE Weld-It-Yourself Cage Kit is still available? It's no longer showing up on their website...just the door kits. Tried emails & calling with no reply. Really don't like the look of the other aftermarket cage kits. If it's no longer available from UTVGiant, I'll build my own or have it built if I'm too busy. At their last listed price, I expect to pay around an extra $200 for shipping/taxes/duty which is still far cheaper than the $1500+ kits available in Canada! Read a lot about being charged extra after all duty/taxes & shipping were already pre-paid. NOT AT THE FAULT OF UTVGiant, but the shipping carriers themselves charging extra at time of delivery. Anyone from Canada order one & what was the shipping like? Thanks for any feedback, as always great site & keep up the great work!

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member
    is feeling awesome.

Member #
    I purchased one in Sept.and their price was door to door. Outstanding really.

At the time they mentioned they only had three left, but I am not certain they were going to discontinue.

I had a difficult time getting a hold of them.

Supporting Member
    is looking forward to the next
    ride.

Member #
    It takes a while to get replies from UTV Giant. Communication is not their strong point.
    ------------------
    I sold my ACE and am no longer a moderator on this forum. In fact I'm not participating on this forum at all. Sending me questions about my previous signatures is not likely to generate a response. But if you ask your question to the forum publicly, I'm sure you'll get what you need.
    Keep the rubber side down!
    -=-=-=-
    Check out my UTV Guide to Washington State at http://www.utvadventuresllc.com!
    -=-=-=-

4. Remove Advertisements
    AceForums.net
    Advertisements

This user has no status.

Member #
    Actually Mungo, it was solely YOUR cage build that made up my mind on an aftermarket cage! Far as I'm concerned, you got everything just perfect....by far the nicest cage style I've seen for the ACE. I want to do your exact cage style, add a few extra bars & powdercoat in White...not sure if it'll pop as nice as that Red though. Saved your cage pics in case the UTVGiant cage is discontinued....they sure make for great motivation to get stuff done on my own ACE! lol At this point, I'm already sold on the 900 ACE & most likely another ACE after that one...things will only get better with this model!

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member
    is feeling awesome.

Member #
    I love my cage.

Sponsored Links