RZR 1000 seat on Ace 570
Close
Login to Your Account
Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. It's quick and free. You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right corner.
Polaris ACE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

RZR 1000 seat on Ace 570

This is a discussion on RZR 1000 seat on Ace 570 within the ACE Seats, and Restraint Systems forums, part of the Polaris ACE Safety category; Found a local listing for two RZR 1000 seats for $150. Only had to drive 30 minutes to meet him. My buddy also has the ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Papa-t

Thread: RZR 1000 seat on Ace 570

This user has no status.

Member #

RZR 1000 seat on Ace 570

Found a local listing for two RZR 1000 seats for $150. Only had to drive 30 minutes to meet him. My buddy also has the same Ace so we split the cost and each got a seat. Basically used the same bolts (8) from my seat. Only difference was the with the main floor base on the Ace that the seat slides in. The main bases had to be wider by 1”. So I had to drill and tap the four holes on the Aces floor seat base to make them 11” instead of 10”.
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    UPfreebird likes this.
    “I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends would respect me. The others can do whatever the Hell they please!” —John Wayne

This user has no status.

Member #
    That seat looks good to me, because of the bolsters and the back shaping. Do you find it more comfortable than the stock Ace seat?

This user has no status.

Member #
    Absolutely more comfortable. It seems to have more cushion and it hugs you instead of just a slick bottom and back like the other stock seat.
    “I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends would respect me. The others can do whatever the Hell they please!” —John Wayne

4. Remove Advertisements
    AceForums.net
    Advertisements

This user has no status.

Member #
    So after getting the seat back in, due to the L-frame on the RZR seat; it’s necessary to cut a 6 1/8” X 1” from the rear lower frame letting the seat slide farther back. Not a big deal but thought I would add this.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Sponsored Links