Take off tires for sale
Close
Login to Your Account
Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. It's quick and free. You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right corner.
Polaris ACE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Take off tires for sale

This is a discussion on Take off tires for sale within the ACE Parts for Sale / Wanted forums, part of the ACE Classifieds category; I have five total: 2-Used 25x8x12, 2-Used 25x10x12, 1-New 25x8x12 (keep as spare but never used). Used tires have 300 miles on them and are ...

Thread: Take off tires for sale

This user has no status.

Member #

Take off tires for sale

I have five total: 2-Used 25x8x12, 2-Used 25x10x12, 1-New 25x8x12 (keep as spare but never used). Used tires have 300 miles on them and are in great condition with no holes and no plugs. Will meet local. Alleghany NC. $125 for all five. PM me if interested.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    “I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends would respect me. The others can do whatever the Hell they please!” —John Wayne

This user has no status.

Member #
    Tires are now SOLD !
    “I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends would respect me. The others can do whatever the Hell they please!” —John Wayne

Sponsored Links