Winch Adapter Bracket for Extreme Brush Guard
Close
Login to Your Account
Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. It's quick and free. You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right corner.
Polaris ACE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

This is a discussion on Winch Adapter Bracket for Extreme Brush Guard within the ACE Parts for Sale / Wanted forums, part of the ACE Classifieds category; Purchased a used Ace with brush guard, now adding a winch. I need one of the 2 brackets which came with the brush guard at ...

Thread: Winch Adapter Bracket for Extreme Brush Guard

This user has no status.

Member #

Purchased a used Ace with brush guard, now adding a winch. I need one of the 2 brackets which came with the brush guard at time of purchase and Polaris is NO help! Anyone have the (2) winch brackets wanting to sell???

I will also take the part number if anyone can find it.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Not sure which brackets you are chasing but when I purchased mine new It came with no winch but had the brush guard and just the lower plastic cover/bumper...the dealer installed the extreme brush guard and threw the little bracket out that joins the winch mounting bracket to the brush guard when the winch is installed. I just made that bracket out of some light angle iron was very simple to do from memory two holes fitted the bottom of the brush guard and two went into two of the fairlead mounting holes. I will have a look in the day light tomorrow..Maybe its not the one you need but I can understand how these things go missing.. Goodluck

This user has no status.

Member #
    I need one as well. And your right Polaris is no help at all.

Sponsored Links