New to the Forums
Close
Login to Your Account
Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. It's quick and free. You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right corner.
Polaris ACE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

New to the Forums

This is a discussion on New to the Forums within the Introductions forums, part of the Polaris ACE News category; New to the Forums, located in Renfrew County, Ontario, Canada. 2018 Polaris ACE 500 Soon going to be adding a 2 inch lift kit, spring ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By CobdenGuy

Thread: New to the Forums

This user has no status.

Member #

New to the Forums

New to the Forums, located in Renfrew County, Ontario, Canada.

2018 Polaris ACE 500

Name:  Ace in Mud.PNG
Views: 27
Size:  1.45 MB

Soon going to be adding a 2 inch lift kit, spring kit, 27 inch tires and a 2 inch spacer. But I tell you, this little beast as is has brought me places I didnt think possible. I just love this machine.
    UPfreebird likes this.

is looking for mud!

Member #
    Welcome to the forum!
    16' ACE 900 SP

This user has no status.

Member #
    27” will look great but be prepared to loose some power. My friend did a 2” lift kit and 27” tires. He now regrets it. We have to fix them how we like them, but just thought I would let you know. Welcome to the forum.
    “I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends would respect me. The others can do whatever the Hell they please!” —John Wayne

Sponsored Links