Hello from nowhere Nebraska
Close
Login to Your Account
Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. It's quick and free. You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right corner.
Polaris ACE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

This is a discussion on Hello from nowhere Nebraska within the Introductions forums, part of the Polaris ACE News category; I now live in Ceresco, Nebraska, about 12 miles north of the State Capital Lincoln. Transplanted NY'r as had to move for job, now retired, ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By oldsoldier173

Thread: Hello from nowhere Nebraska

This user has no status.

Member #

I now live in Ceresco, Nebraska, about 12 miles north of the State Capital Lincoln. Transplanted NY'r as had to move for job, now retired, and married to a Nebraska farm girl. 72 years young, physically active, just did my last true Motocross race in September 19,(raced from 1969-2019) had to quit to please momma, now have a slightly used 17 ACE570, got it with only 12 hours on motor.

I have a nice MX practice track in back field. https://www.google.com/maps/@41.0740.../data=!3m1!1e3 built it for grand kids to learn how to MX, now for me to learn how to run the ACE.
    I also work with the University of Nebraska Engineering CART team, as they must build a 'new' off road CART and compete with other Universities across county. They use the track as test site, and my 'advice' on engine, fuel, suspension.

Loving this ACE, plenty of low maintenance roads in area, as well as the track, planning on scramble, endurance 'racing' next year. Working on bucket list. Did last parachute jump las March, (23 years Airborne Infantry US Army), couple of trips planned to old military haunts, Germany, Alaska, Ft Benning (Infantry Museum) etc, I will not quit, one ticket for this ride called life, enjoying it till the last second.

Hope to see locals at Iowa races next year, come and say hi Red Ford Expidition, black trailer, handicap NE plates...………..
    Last edited by oldsoldier173; 10-11-2019 at 04:47 PM.
    UPfreebird likes this.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Welcome.

Man, that's out in the middle of a big nothing. That said I have to drive at least 4 hours to get to good trails here in Michigan.

Have fun with the 570.
    '18 570 EPS

is looking for mud!

Member #
    I seem to have to drive as well to find a good trail in Michigan.
    The trail that is close enough to my house is an old Railroad grade.
    So it is pretty much a straight shot and gets super boring.

I'd rather a twisty grass covered trail with a few mud holes.
    16' ACE 900 SP

Sponsored Links