New 325 ACE owner in SoCal
Close
Login to Your Account
Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. It's quick and free. You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right corner.
Polaris ACE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

This is a discussion on New 325 ACE owner in SoCal within the Introductions forums, part of the Polaris ACE News category; Hello everyone! I just purchased a 2014 325 ACE with 10 miles on it for my 8 year old daughter. We are big into the ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 59bisquik

Thread: New 325 ACE owner in SoCal

This user has no status.

Member #

Hello everyone! I just purchased a 2014 325 ACE with 10 miles on it for my 8 year old daughter. We are big into the dunes and spend a ton of time there. The wife and I both have sand rails and the daughter was tired of riding her ATC70 and wanted to drive like us. So far she has put about 15 miles on it while on our property and will be heading out to Dumont on Presidents day to get some ride time out there. So far I have added a HMF front bumper and a PRP harness. Also purchased a set of ITP beadlocks and tires that should be here next week. In a little over a month, I have an appointment at Evolution Offroad for a chromoly cage and doors. I will probably be asking tons of silly questions and look forward to chatting with everyone
    Name:  FB_IMG_1578283671805 (002).jpg
Views: 9
Size:  82.4 KB
    Craig S likes this.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Hard to believe you can still purchase an Ace with just 10 miles on the clock! Well done. If you look through pictures of the Ace on the forum, heaps of added accessories and mods. Just remember if intention is use in heavy mud at times, the relocation of the Voltage Regulator is a serious consideration (located in front of the left rear tyre inside the guard - overheats when caked in mud, therefore shuts down the ace). Otherwise water & sand should be all good. There is a whole lots of discussion, pics on this too on the forum.

Sponsored Links