Welcome to the Sportsman Ace Forum, please post an introduction thread! - Page 3
Close
Login to Your Account
Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. It's quick and free. You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right corner.
Polaris ACE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Welcome to the Sportsman Ace Forum, please post an introduction thread!

This is a discussion on Welcome to the Sportsman Ace Forum, please post an introduction thread! within the Introductions forums, part of the Polaris ACE News category; All I can find is that it's a Prostar 32. It looks the same as the 570 engine to me. Originally Posted by engine_guy Hi ...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Welcome to the Sportsman Ace Forum, please post an introduction thread!

is Ridin' and Guidin'

Member #
    All I can find is that it's a Prostar 32. It looks the same as the 570 engine to me.

Quote Originally Posted by engine_guy View Post
    Hi - I'm really interested in finding out more about this new engine. Are there any other specs online somewhere? Pictures? Power curves?

RZR 570

This user has no status.

Member #
    Hello - can't wait to see the aftermarket stuff start rolling out for the Ace. Should be pretty neat little machine for the trails

This user has no status.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by engine_guy View Post
    Hi - I'm really interested in finding out more about this new engine. Are there any other specs online somewhere? Pictures? Power curves?
    More detailed info on the engine: https://www.aceforums.net/forum/18-ac...away-pics.html
    Rduhon likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    AceForums.net
    Advertisements

This user has no status.

Member #
    Six time RZR owner, have two presently (mine and wife's) really like the idea of the new Ace we usually ride alone and on tight trails. Got mine ordered last Saturday should be in sometime during the first week of February can't wait, who knows could be start of something big!!!
    4Nines likes this.

is Living the Dream

Member #
    Just got mine. Got 2.5 hours on it and wouldn't you know it, no rain for months and now that is all it does. Still gives me time to install the brush guards, top etc. And read the manual. I love the way that it turns in 2WD and you gas it a bit :-)
    4Nines likes this.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Congrats on the new ACE from a fellow Texan! What dealership did you get yours at?

is Living the Dream

Member #
    Thanks for the welcome. There has to be a ton of these things in Texas, just not too many registered on here I suppose.

Dealership: Well I contacted 7 different dealerships in this part of Texas. Availability was a problem as was willingness to negotiate. I doubt I got a good deal but I think I probably got a dollar or perhaps two off. :-) It was Freedom Powersports in Weatherford Texas. West of Fort Worth about 40 miles. A friend of Mine over West of Tyler also has a new one and is really enjoying his as well.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Yeah the dealers I have visited around Austin have only received one or two. I just don't think the dealers can keep up with the demand just yet.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Hi everyone!
    Proud new owner here from just south of Atlanta. Was out this weekend bent on buying a sidexside and couldn't pull myself away from this thing. Immediately had fun and nearly turned it over as well! The unreasonable side of me wants to buy another one already. Glad to see there is a growing community of enthusiasts here and I am anxious to learn more.
    4Nines likes this.

Supporting Member
    is looking forward to the next
    ride.

Member #
    Welcome! Glad to hear you've found your fun. Take it easy though, rolling these things is expensive!
    ------------------
    I sold my ACE and am no longer a moderator on this forum. In fact I'm not participating on this forum at all. Sending me questions about my previous signatures is not likely to generate a response. But if you ask your question to the forum publicly, I'm sure you'll get what you need.
    Keep the rubber side down!
    -=-=-=-
    Check out my UTV Guide to Washington State at http://www.utvadventuresllc.com!
    -=-=-=-

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links