Close
Login to Your Account
Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. It's quick and free. You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right corner.
Polaris ACE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

This is a discussion on New Member within the Introductions forums, part of the Polaris ACE News category; Hey All! Been looking at the site for a few months now, joined yesterday. I noticed the Ace when it first came out in January ...

Thread: New Member

This user has no status.

Member #

Hey All! Been looking at the site for a few months now, joined yesterday. I noticed the Ace when it first came out in January and talked myself out of it. In early July decided to investigate further. Test drove one Monday, nice ride and feel. Got a few different prices from some dealers, now just weighing it out. Nice information on here!
    2007 Arctic Cat 400
    2009 Gravely LandPride 620 UTV

EZG
    This user has no status.

Member #
    Welcome to the Forum Stoutcat68. I agree nice information on here. Next week Polaris releases 2015 models @ the Dealer Meeting. I think most are waiting to see what up grades 2015 ACE will have. We shall see!

Supporting Member
    is looking forward to the next
    ride.

Member #
    Welcome on board!
    ------------------
    I sold my ACE and am no longer a moderator on this forum. In fact I'm not participating on this forum at all. Sending me questions about my previous signatures is not likely to generate a response. But if you ask your question to the forum publicly, I'm sure you'll get what you need.
    Keep the rubber side down!
    -=-=-=-
    Check out my UTV Guide to Washington State at http://www.utvadventuresllc.com!
    -=-=-=-

Sponsored Links