Superwinch, out of business, bought by Westin Automotive
Close
Login to Your Account
Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. It's quick and free. You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right corner.
Polaris ACE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

This is a discussion on Superwinch, out of business, bought by Westin Automotive within the ACE Accessories forums, part of the Polaris ACE Forums category; Maybe this is well known, but I haven't found a thread about it, so here goes. I bought a Superwinch A3500 ATV winch, generic, to ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By UPfreebird

Thread: Superwinch, out of business, bought by Westin Automotive

This user has no status.

Member #

Maybe this is well known, but I haven't found a thread about it, so here goes. I bought a Superwinch A3500 ATV winch, generic, to put on my 2015 Ace 570. Looking at the package of literature in the winch box, there is NO wiring list or diagram at all. I realize that each model ATV that this can install on will be different, so they can't cover each one with detailed instructions, but a list of which wire does what and which wire connects to what would be all that I need. Nothing there. Superwinch website has a contact us email, so I used that and waited two days with no response. Called the toll-free number on the website and talked to a nice young man who informed me that Superwinch had gone out of business and ceased operations as of December 2018. Well, that was a surprise. He had no information on where to obtain the wire list I am looking for. He did suggest online sources, like maybe here. Soooo...

Has anyone got a wiring list or diagram for a Superwinch A3500 or similar Superwinch product? I'm betting I can figure this out, but that list would be real helpful.

Thanks in advance. I did search on this subject, and read several good threads, but did not find a wire list or diagram.

Al

is looking for mud!

Member #
    Copy and paste this into your browser.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/07...22218423678588

Name:  66677293_1252582858252782_5025791724132237312_n.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  612.3 KB
    Last edited by UPfreebird; 07-11-2019 at 11:10 AM.
    AlJohnson likes this.
    16' ACE 900 SP

This user has no status.

Member #
    Very helpful, thank you. For some reason my instruction book looks different, and does not have that diagram in it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    AceForums.net
    Advertisements

This user has no status.

Member #
    Got the installation completed today, and Thanks to Mr. UPfreebird, the wiring was easy, and worked correctly the first time. Thank you.

Sponsored Links