NEWBIE to the Ace world - 2018 ACE 500 Power Steering
Close
Login to Your Account
Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. It's quick and free. You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right corner.
Polaris ACE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

This is a discussion on NEWBIE to the Ace world - 2018 ACE 500 Power Steering within the ACE Accessories forums, part of the Polaris ACE Forums category; I just purchased a like new 2018 ACE 500 for my wife. She was tired of using her thumb, and no place for her water... ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By lwfox55054
  • 1 Post By lwfox55054

Thread: NEWBIE to the Ace world - 2018 ACE 500 Power Steering

is Hoping for a Solution

Member #

I just purchased a like new 2018 ACE 500 for my wife. She was tired of using her thumb, and no place for her water... She was jealous of the RZR, but did not want to ride with.

Anyway. I have been looking for a Power Steering kit for this machine, and I have to say it is NEAR impossible. Well, at this point it is impossible. Does anyone have any idea's? Any help would be appreciated. I think that she will struggle without it.

If you looked and read - THANK YOU.. If you have idea's that you could share.. THANK YOU TONS
    UPfreebird likes this.

This user has no status.

Member #
    I personally don’t see the need. My 570 doesn’t have it and I can ride all day and it’s not a problem. But that’s my opinion.
    “I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends would respect me. The others can do whatever the Hell they please!” —John Wayne

This user has no status.

Member #
    Have a 570 and was thinking about power steering, but after rolling on the trails decided I didn’t need it. Like the feedback of steering as-is while moving.

4. Remove Advertisements
    AceForums.net
    Advertisements

is Hoping for a Solution

Member #
    Thank you to those who have replied, and read the post. My wife took it for a ride, and it seems to be good. We will be taking it on some more aggressive riding next weekend. Your honest replies and opinions help.

Have a great day..
    UPfreebird likes this.
    2018 ACE 500

This user has no status.

Member #
    I agree with the above. I have the same machine and my wife has a 2015 325. She has wrist and shoulder issues but has no problem driving her's for 5 to 8 hours.

This user has no status.

Member #
    I installed an OEM Polaris Ace EPS unit on my daughters 2015 Ace 325. It was not too difficult to install and she loves it. I got it at www.fixmytoys.com. They sell thru amazon and ebay as well. It was heavily discounted from $1200.00 down to $250.00ish?

This user has no status.

Member #
    I have a 2017 ace 500 and could not get one for it. 2015 I could but they did not know if it would work on a 2017. Polaris does not make one for them.

Sponsored Links