SUNF - Radial Tire’s - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. It's quick and free. You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right corner.
Polaris ACE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

SUNF - Radial Tire’s

This is a discussion on SUNF - Radial Tire’s within the ACE Wheels and Tires forums, part of the Polaris ACE Garage category; UPFree, It may be a state thing but I have the same set-up - 16' 900 SP and it can go anywhere but here in ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: SUNF - Radial Tire’s

This user has no status.

Member #
    UPFree,
    It may be a state thing but I have the same set-up - 16' 900 SP and it can go anywhere but here in CO there are certain trails that are restricted to ATV's 50" or less. Those are always fun as they are more narrow usually have good hill climbs and a bit more of a challenge than the trails for over 50". With the whole UTV market exploding, there seems to be an influx of giant UTV's that are getting bigger and bigger. The smaller trails are a good way to get away from that.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa-t View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Tough crowd on here. Lol
    How does the ACE handle with these tires? They look awesome!
    2016 ACE 900 SP (x2)
    2016 RZR S 1000
    2019 Ranger 500

This user has no status.

Member #
    I really like them. Lots of traction and rides good.
    “I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends would respect me. The others can do whatever the Hell they please!” —John Wayne

4. Remove Advertisements
    AceForums.net
    Advertisements

This user has no status.

Member #
    That sounds great! I had a good idea that the tires would handle better than the OEM tires. You need surface area for good control and the treads look spaced enough to clean out. My buddy has Terrabites on his RZR 900 Trail but I wasn't impressed with the clean out. Knobs are too close. We ride trails, which can get muddy in SW Louisiana.

Well, I'm waiting on SUNF to get my dealership setup now. Supposed to be completed by end of this week. Then I'll order a set of 4 to try and also advertise. They have several good looking tires that I think will sell ok. This is one for sure once people see them in action!

Thanks for the input.
    2016 ACE 900 SP (x2)
    2016 RZR S 1000
    2019 Ranger 500

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links