SUNF - Radial Tire’s
Close
Login to Your Account
Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. It's quick and free. You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right corner.
Polaris ACE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

SUNF - Radial Tire’s

This is a discussion on SUNF - Radial Tire’s within the ACE Wheels and Tires forums, part of the Polaris ACE Garage category; Just recently purchased a set of SUNF radial tires for my 570 Ace after studying reviews. I purchased 25x8x12-front and 25x10x12-rear tires because I wanted ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: SUNF - Radial Tire’s

This user has no status.

Member #

SUNF - Radial Tire’s

Just recently purchased a set of SUNF radial tires for my 570 Ace after studying reviews. I purchased 25x8x12-front and 25x10x12-rear tires because I wanted to stay close to stock so I don’t loose power. I really like these tires and so far they ride great. They do come with the orange SUNF logo on both sides of the tire. But I spoke to the company and they said that I could use fine sandpaper if I wanted to remove the logo. I used fine sandpaper on my small electric sander and it worked great. So I purchased five tires (one for a spare-25x8x12) for $395.95 with free shipping. The last picture is the front tire mounted on my Ace. They do seem slightly bigger than stock 25s. But not much. Just thought I would share a review if anyone is interested.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Ron E likes this.
    “I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends would respect me. The others can do whatever the Hell they please!” —John Wayne

This user has no status.

Member #
    Those tyres look very good. I like that tread pattern.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Thanks for the reply. Tough crowd on here. Lol
    “I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends would respect me. The others can do whatever the Hell they please!” —John Wayne

4. Remove Advertisements
    AceForums.net
    Advertisements

This user has no status.

Member #
    I checked the SUNF in NZ. Bloody hard to find as that and actually could source that tread style? Saying that, what we in SUNF, they are considered expensive against other ATV. Maybe because of the increased ply rating for the tyre walls?

This user has no status.

Member #
    Excellent review, I like those tires!

This user has no status.

Member #
    I like these tires too. They are an option on the table for my two 900 SP aces for my daughters.
    2016 ACE 900 SP (x2)
    2016 RZR S 1000

is Danger Close

Member #
    How Many Ply's?
    What's the psi?
    DOT approved?

This user has no status.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Sled Dog View Post
    How Many Ply's?
    What's the psi?
    DOT approved?
    Radials are 6Ply. 14Lbs working pressure. Not for highway use. I run 8Lbs in mine and when in WV I ride trails and highway.

This user has no status.

Member #
    I got the SunF's also but the 27". Fronts rub a bit on hard turns but overall super happy with these tires. I made the mistake of getting 1" wider on the rear 11" instead of 10". now it makes the machine over 50" which is something I never thought about (I know...dumb, right?) But I'm a noobie to the Ace so I didn't do my research enough. I wanted to stay under 50 so and SunF doesn't have 27x10x12 so now I am getting a rear set from Wanda. Great tires though!

is looking for mud!

Member #
    May I ask why you have the need to stay under 50"?
    I've got mine sitting at 52" wide and I can go literally anywhere.
    16' ACE 900 SP

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links