2016 Ace 570sp Rider Info Center Mode Button Does not work!
Close
Login to Your Account
Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. It's quick and free. You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right corner.
Polaris ACE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

This is a discussion on 2016 Ace 570sp Rider Info Center Mode Button Does not work! within the ACE 570 forums, part of the Polaris ACE Forums category; Hello everyone, I need some assistance. I just purchased a used 2016 Ace 570sp and the Rider Information Center mode button does not work, I ...

Thread: 2016 Ace 570sp Rider Info Center Mode Button Does not work!

This user has no status.

Member #

Hello everyone, I need some assistance.

I just purchased a used 2016 Ace 570sp and the Rider Information Center mode button does not work, I push it and nothing happens it is stuck on the voltage screen I have no idea how many hours/miles are on the machine. I have searched the internet for anything about this issue and I am finding nothing, one thing about possibly low voltage so I have charged the battery to full and it made no difference.

Please advise, thanks.

This user has no status.

Member #
    The changing voltage to the hour screen is done with the arrow keys once that part of the info centre is highlighted using the mod key...if that's not working...Try disconnecting it from its power source pull the fuse that feeds it for 5 to 10 minutes power it back up. It also could be the actual mode or the up and down buttons contacts under the rubber button. The mode and arrow buttons gets used a lot to choose functions and do settings etc they could simply be worn out. Here is a link to a Polaris help article on the unit I am not sure if its the same as yours but it may help you.....https://ace.polaris.com/en-us/self-h...icle/KA-01418/ I am not a big fan of anything new tech or digital or lcd it never seems to last.. Goodluck

This user has no status.

Member #
    Thanks for your reply, unfortunately the info center I have is circular and only has one small black mode button on it within the guage itself, no up and down arrows. I've tried disconnecting the battery overnight, disconnecting the info center from the wire harness and resetting everything, etc. I'm thinking the mode button is just broken, the guage is sealed so I probably have to buy a new info center guage. I'm thinking all of the data is stored in the ECU so changing out the guage should not reset the hours, mileage, etc. that are on the machine, hopefully...

Any other info/responses would be awesome!!! Has no one else ever had this issue before?

4. Remove Advertisements
    AceForums.net
    Advertisements

This user has no status.

Member #
    It must be the same or similar to the one in my ace.. One button does everything. I have never had any trouble with mine but I have wondered how robust or strong the thing is.. Good luck

Sponsored Links