Ace 570 over heating
Close
Login to Your Account
Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. It's quick and free. You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right corner.
Polaris ACE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Ace 570 over heating

This is a discussion on Ace 570 over heating within the ACE 570 forums, part of the Polaris ACE Forums category; I went for a ride this past weekend and after a while I saw my temp rising . It went up to 230 so I ...

Thread: Ace 570 over heating

Rj1
    This user has no status.

Member #

Ace 570 over heating

I went for a ride this past weekend and after a while I saw my temp rising . It went up to 230 so I shut it down for a while by the time I got home the temp was up again . After it cooled off I started and let it run then I saw the fan was not comeing on . The manual saids it should come on at 194F but the temp kept going up past 220 . I checked the coolent temp sensor the book saids to unplug it and if the fan runs then its the sensor the fan did not run . I check the 15amp fuse and that's good . Then I checked if the fuse was getting power in the fuse box there's no power going to the fuse . The relay comes after the fuse plus I checked the relay and yes I checked the fan it runs when I jumped it with diffrent power . I did a continuity check on the wire that supply's power to the fuse and that was good . So now I'm stuck I don't know what else to check and why the fuse is not getting power . I was thinking of running a manual switch to the fan running it off the battery that way I can control it . But I really want to know what's wrong with it .

Rj1
    This user has no status.

Member #
    I did find my power problem I now have power to the fuse but still no fan . Iv only had it about a month so I'm still new to them . I did flush the cooling system 2 weeks ago and I opened the bleed screw on the thermostat to get all the air out . The service manual saids air in the system can cause the fan not to come on so I bled the system again to make sure I got all the air out when. Turn it on all that comes out of the bleed screw is antifreeze . I dont know what I'm missing if anybody has any ideas pleas let me know . If not I'm just going to but a switch in so I can turn it on I don't think it will hurt any thing as long as only run the fan when I need to .

This user has no status.

Member #
    The fan should come on at approximately 204 and go off at 194.

4. Remove Advertisements
    AceForums.net
    Advertisements

Rj1
    This user has no status.

Member #
    I did read that here so I was not worried when it did not come on befor 200 degrees but then it just kept getting hotter and still the fan will not kick in . I just can't find the problem with it

This user has no status.

Member #
    Try disconnecting battery for twenty minutes to reset ECM. A bad voltage regulator can cause numerous problems make sure it’s not clogged with mud.

Sponsored Links