New to me 2015 570SP - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. It's quick and free. You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right corner.
Polaris ACE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

New to me 2015 570SP

This is a discussion on New to me 2015 570SP within the ACE 570 forums, part of the Polaris ACE Forums category; Same age and 570 has plenty of power. Don’t know if EMP is still making these bumpers, but its the strongest out there. Similar to ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: New to me 2015 570SP

This user has no status.

Member #
    Name:  5361540A-4DDE-476E-A3A4-DE026DC1F80E.jpeg
Views: 28
Size:  1.45 MBSame age and 570 has plenty of power. Don’t know if EMP is still making these bumpers, but its the strongest out there. Similar to StrongMade product for other fitments.
    JBeasty likes this.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Hi JBeasty, im early 50's age wise but you will feel like a 21 year old once you get use to the ACE.
    I recoment the MASSFX tyres they are great real improvement on the ones the can with it.
    Where we go is rough and tough on tyres so far no flats on them.
    also recoment the lift kit as it tightens up the suspension and feels a better drive.
    JBeasty likes this.
    Polaris front and rear bars, half doors, winch and swing arm protection, MASSFX SAW 26"Tires, 15"Inch 450W Philips Light Bar,
    High Lifter 2inch lift, Koplin gun rack, FILTERWEARS Pre-Filter K396Y, gopro 5

This user has no status.

Member #
    That bumper look great, how much was it?
    Polaris front and rear bars, half doors, winch and swing arm protection, MASSFX SAW 26"Tires, 15"Inch 450W Philips Light Bar,

4. Remove Advertisements
    AceForums.net
    Advertisements

This user has no status.

Member #
    Name:  cheap roof.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  60.8 KB

I made a cheap roof out of black Corrugated Plastic Sheet, costs around $5.00 per roof. I made a template out of beer cartons and then attach with cable ties.
    This was first one, the second one is wider at the front and goes a bit lower. it towes fine at $120 kph, facing forward.
    JBeasty likes this.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Hi J Beasty, sorry yes the tyres are wider than standard bought from USA Ebay, MASSFX SAW 26 ATV UTV Tire Kit 2 Front 26x9-12 Rear 26x11-12 Set of 4 Tires.
    they delivered to Australia.
    JBeasty likes this.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Took it out for it's maiden voyage yesterday. Had a blast in the small 4x4 area of Carnegie SVRA. The girl who took my money told me I couldn't take it on the ATV trails however . I started to tell her it was 48" wide, and weighed less than 900#. She just shook her head and said something about my Buggy being "encolsed". Not sure what that has to do with anything, all I can think of is it's safer than an ATV. Whatever, I probably won't be going there again. Whitman411, I agree with you about it needing a wider stance. There were a few instances yesterday when I was doing just what you described - traversing across a slope. Felt a little tippy!

This user has no status.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig S View Post
    Hi J Beasty, sorry yes the tyres are wider than standard bought from USA Ebay, MASSFX SAW 26 ATV UTV Tire Kit 2 Front 26x9-12 Rear 26x11-12 Set of 4 Tires.
    they delivered to Australia.
    Hey Craig,
    Would you say the MassFX tires are taller than the stock Carlisle's? I've been reading in the reviews that they're smaller than the name brand tires of the same type. Also, do you recall if they were significantly heavier - or more importantly, did they rob any of your power?
    Thanks, JB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links