UTV Inc is a Supporting Vendor!
Close
Login to Your Account
Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. It's quick and free. You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right corner.
Polaris ACE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

This is a discussion on UTV Inc is a Supporting Vendor! within the UTV Inc forums, part of the Supporting Vendors category; ACEForums.net would like to welcome UTV Inc as our newest Supporting Vendor! Please take a moment to visit their website at the following URL: UTV ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By B_Yanez
  • 1 Post By Mungo
  • 1 Post By B_Yanez

Thread: UTV Inc is a Supporting Vendor!

This user has no status.

Member #

ACEForums.net would like to welcome UTV Inc as our newest Supporting Vendor!

Please take a moment to visit their website at the following URL:

UTV Inc. | Parts, Accessories, and Custom Built UTVs

This user has no status.

Member #

Spare Tire Carries

Just Received and installed my spare tire carrier from UTV.inc
    Fit great.

Name:  IMG_2020.JPG
Views: 167
Size:  1.14 MBName:  IMG_2021.JPG
Views: 174
Size:  1.35 MBName:  IMG_2022.JPG
Views: 168
Size:  1.99 MB
    Last edited by B_Yanez; 12-11-2014 at 11:16 AM.
    4Nines likes this.
    2015 Polaris Ace 570

Supporting Member
    is Standing by Aug'16

Member #
    Hmmm... am I wrong or does it present some problems as in the Storage box not to mention rear view mirrors.. Maybe just the rear center.. looks like out side would be ok.

Again, I'm just a "Wanna be lurker" but would it lying flat on the storage box be a little better all around?

Just thinking out loud here. I like the additional spare hooked up like that, looks good, but practically?

Just a "Wandering Mind that wants to know"...
    thanks...
    Loaded and Tied,
    Ready to Ride -
    'Litl Nel' (Ace 900)

pooles web
    frank

4. Remove Advertisements
    AceForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member
    is feeling awesome.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by fpoole View Post
    Hmmm... am I wrong or does it present some problems as in the Storage box not to mention rear view mirrors.. Maybe just the rear center.. looks like out side would be ok.

Again, I'm just a "Wanna be lurker" but would it lying flat on the storage box be a little better all around?

Just thinking out loud here. I like the additional spare hooked up like that, looks good, but practically?

thanks...
    I certainly think that the product would have more appeal if they had optional diameters for the bar mounts.

- 1 3/4" = side bar.
    - 1 1/2" = rear cross bar
    - 1" = OEM brush guard top mount.

Also, a hinge where the pole meets the plate would allow options for swing out, side bar mount etc. I will stick with mine for now because I plan to use the storage cargo box and mount my molle plate + rotopax where this one mounts.
    flatbed59 likes this.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by fpoole View Post

thanks...
    For what I do its fine. Side View Mirrors would be more than adequate. As for storage the in cab options from polaris are more than adequate for what i'd bring. I ride with a few guys that have Rzr and they have storage for extras. If I was riding a lot with out them, I'd probably use the storage more. But again its all in personal preference and what you find practical. I like having the spare. Recently a group of us were out and shredded 3 tires in about 20 minutes from one another. So I like the spare.
    fpoole likes this.
    2015 Polaris Ace 570

This user has no status.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Mungo View Post
    I certainly think that the product would have more appeal if they had optional diameters for the bar mounts.

- 1 3/4" = side bar.
    - 1 1/2" = rear cross bar
    - 1" = OEM brush guard top mount.

Also, a hinge where the pole meets the plate would allow options for swing out, side bar mount etc. I will stick with mine for now because I plan to use the storage cargo box and mount my molle plate + rotopax where this one mounts.

Utvinc.com actually does have a 1 3/4" its just not listed under the Ace. If there was a 1" I would have preferred that for the back bumper. How do you like the Rotopax?
    2015 Polaris Ace 570

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member
    is feeling awesome.

Member #
    Have not mounted them to the factory brackets. I ordered a custom rear molle style plate where the read windshield goes and it comes next week. Will post photos and a review.

One note. I used straps to fasten the gas rotopax to the top of the OEM cargo box......worked well.

Sponsored Links