Tire pressure for Ace 900
Close
Login to Your Account
Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. It's quick and free. You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right corner.
Polaris ACE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

This is a discussion on Tire pressure for Ace 900 within the ACE 900 SP forums, part of the Polaris ACE Forums category; Recommended tire pressure for 2016 ace 900? I keep finding different numbers. Just basic trail riding. Dirt roads. Some rocks. I also do sand sometimes ...

Thread: Tire pressure for Ace 900

is wanting her fix of sand!

Member #

Recommended tire pressure for 2016 ace 900? I keep finding different numbers. Just basic trail riding. Dirt roads. Some rocks. I also do sand sometimes aswell. TIA

This user has no status.

Member #
    Does your Ace have a sticker in the rear cargo carrier?

I run anywhere from 5.5 on my 27" Kenda BearClaw HTR's to 7.0-7.5 on my 26" Maxxis Bighorn 2's.

is I want to go fast

Member #
    the sticker says 10psi. i have kenda bearclaw htr on my unit had them at 10-11 psi and put a hole in the dam rear tire on my first ride with them 4 miles plugged it been fine ever scene. i run 8psi in them now, there a radial ply tire not bias ply tho so there a little stiffer. I ride trails mostly also.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
    - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, January 30, 1787

Sponsored Links