LED strobes for plowing?
Close
Login to Your Account
Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. It's quick and free. You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right corner.
Polaris ACE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

LED strobes for plowing?

This is a discussion on LED strobes for plowing? within the ACE Talk forums, part of the Polaris ACE Forums category; Hello everyone. I'm relatively new to the utility atv/utv world and just purchased an Ace. I plan on using it to plow my driveway so ...

Thread: LED strobes for plowing?

This user has no status.

Member #

LED strobes for plowing?

Hello everyone. I'm relatively new to the utility atv/utv world and just purchased an Ace. I plan on using it to plow my driveway so I want to install some amber strobes so people can see me better on those times I need to pull onto the road. Does anyone have any recommendations for some good lights or a kit. I'd like something easy to install and doesn't break the bank. Thanks.

is The inner child in us only
    grows with age

Member #
    Welcome to Ace Land! I hope you are enjoying your new Ace and learning lots on the forum! There are a ton of them on Amazon ranging from around $20 on up over $100. They use the 12 volt plug in so that way you would not need to do any wiring. Just read the Amazon reviews to be sure it's a good one and if you do not have a roof on your Ace you can always utilize a pole/tube and one of the lock and ride holes in the rear storage box as an area to mount it.

Sponsored Links