Question regarding side load trailering of three Aces
Close
Login to Your Account
Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. It's quick and free. You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right corner.
Polaris ACE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

This is a discussion on Question regarding side load trailering of three Aces within the ACE Talk forums, part of the Polaris ACE Forums category; New guy here with my first question. I'm looking for a trailer that can side load the 3 Ace 570s that I hope to buy. ...

Thread: Question regarding side load trailering of three Aces

This user has no status.

Member #

New guy here with my first question.

I'm looking for a trailer that can side load the 3 Ace 570s that I hope to buy. Said trailer will need to fit into my garage, so the length overall limit is 20'.

One trailer that will seem to do the job is the Triton ATV1490-2-TR. I like the fact that is has dual axles and a bed on 90"x168" (14') with an overall length of 219" (18'3"). This trailer, when equipped with brakes has a carrying capacity of 4,159 lbs.

My tow vehicle is not an issue, as for the next couple of years I will be using my 2012 Ram 1500 (5.7 liter Hemi).

Does anyone foresee any issues with side loading 3 Ace 570s on a 14' bed?

Thanks,

Jim
    Last edited by JimD; 09-11-2019 at 11:26 AM.

This user has no status.

Member #
    I have a 20’ car hauler that I use to haul an Ace and a Sportsman side loaded on the front, with a General loaded normally on the back. The only concern you need to watch for is the amount of space between the fenders and the front and rear edges of the trailer. I’ve got 9’ to work with in front of my fenders. The two machines fit perfectly. As long as you have enough floor space, it should be fine.

Sponsored Links