LED driving lights/Wiring harness?
Close
Login to Your Account
Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. It's quick and free. You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right corner.
Polaris ACE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

This is a discussion on LED driving lights/Wiring harness? within the ACE Talk forums, part of the Polaris ACE Forums category; Hello all!...Has anyone installed led driving lights on the brushguard? If so where did you mount the light switch? I would like to utilize the ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: LED driving lights/Wiring harness?

This user has no status.

Member #

Hello all!...Has anyone installed led driving lights on the brushguard? If so where did you mount the light switch? I would like to utilize the factory location for the switch near the awd switch. The polaris wiring harness that i looked at had a atv round style switch, not like the Ace part# 2877910 the website gave another part# 2877911 which would not come up? Is polaris still working on a harness for the Ace? Or am i missing something?
    Last edited by Luge; 03-26-2014 at 11:54 PM.

This user has no status.

Member #
    I know ur talkibg bout light bar but I got led bulbs for rear brake lights from superbright leds. Tries some headlights led bulbs but they wouldnt fit in the hole.if anyone knows of some headlight leds I would appreciate it
    2015 Highlifter 1000
    2014 xp1000
    2014 ace

This user has no status.

Member #
    Here is a update to my light situation, My Polaris parts guy says that NAPA part# RS1055 switch fits into the Ace dash and looks just like factory. And part#2877910 wiring harness will work, I ordered them and we shall see!

4. Remove Advertisements
    AceForums.net
    Advertisements

This user has no status.

Member #
    Name:  Photo595.jpg
Views: 2101
Size:  433.8 KBHere are the LED driving lights I purchased off Amazon. 1950 lumens 27 watt

Supporting Member
    is looking forward to the next
    ride.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by xp413 View Post
    I know ur talkibg bout light bar but I got led bulbs for rear brake lights from superbright leds. Tries some headlights led bulbs but they wouldnt fit in the hole.if anyone knows of some headlight leds I would appreciate it
    Will you please post a link?
    Thanks!
    My riding buddy complains that he can't tell when I'm stopping vs just have my headlights on. I'd like to try and find something brighter.
    ------------------
    I sold my ACE and am no longer a moderator on this forum. In fact I'm not participating on this forum at all. Sending me questions about my previous signatures is not likely to generate a response. But if you ask your question to the forum publicly, I'm sure you'll get what you need.
    Keep the rubber side down!
    -=-=-=-
    Check out my UTV Guide to Washington State at http://www.utvadventuresllc.com!
    -=-=-=-

This user has no status.

Member #
    This part # is for rears I haven't found a headlight to fit yet. Tail lights is 3157-R45-T-CK super bright leds
    2015 Highlifter 1000
    2014 xp1000
    2014 ace

This user has no status.

Member #
    Sold by TUFF Led Lights....2x4" LED $49 amazon..they have aluminum housing..the ad says 1550 lumens, but the box they came in says 1950 lumens? Stainless hardware, mfg by Totron, which makes Rigid$$$ led lights. The factory Polaris driving lights draw 35 watts, these only draw 27 watts, and are led, which are brighter and will last longer and easier on the charging system and battery.. oh yeah, the factory Polaris lights housing is plastic and comes in a white no name box $35 each, it takes two!..Thats $70+tax.. for something that has a little sticker that says made in CHINA! with a polaris part# sticker.Luge
    Last edited by Luge; 03-29-2014 at 12:13 AM.

is your ass working? No more free
    stuff!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Luge View Post
    Sold by TUFF Led Lights....2x4" LED $49 amazon..they have aluminum housing..the ad says 1550 lumens, but the box they came in says 1950 lumens? Stainless hardware, mfg by Totron, which makes Rigid$$$ led lights. The factory Polaris driving lights draw 35 watts, these only draw 27 watts, and are led, which are brighter and will last longer and easier on the charging system and battery.. oh yeah, the factory Polaris lights housing is plastic and comes in a white no name box $35 each, it takes two!..Thats $70+tax.. for something that has a little sticker that says made in CHINA! with a polaris part# sticker.Luge
    Your lights are 27 watt and 1950 lumens.

Here are my lights 2-48 watt LED lights 3600 lumens each for a total of over 7,000 lumens, I sell these lights for $110.00 with shipping to the lower 48 states..They are extremely bright..no switch but with in line fuse which is a must anytime running lead's..
    Name:  IMG_2702.jpg
Views: 1236
Size:  222.9 KB
    Name:  IMG_2667.jpg
Views: 1194
Size:  226.9 KB

Name:  IMG_2664.jpg
Views: 1738
Size:  256.4 KB

is your ass working? No more free
    stuff!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Idahopilgrim View Post
    Luge: Your lights are 27 watt and 1950 lumens. I have one on my ACE I use for a bright back-up light. Nice light.

Here are my lights 2-48 watt LED lights 3600 lumens each for a total of over 7,000 lumens, I sell these lights for $110.00 with shipping to the lower 48 states..They are extremely bright..no switch but with in line fuse which is a must anytime running leds.
    Name:  IMG_2702.jpg
Views: 1236
Size:  222.9 KB
    Name:  IMG_2667.jpg
Views: 1194
Size:  226.9 KB

Name:  IMG_2664.jpg
Views: 1738
Size:  256.4 KB
    I also sell a rectangular LED light that is 18 watts that is 1350 lumens each. 2/for $60.00 with free shipping..Nice light and great value..Name:  IMG_2703.JPG
Views: 1511
Size:  4.87 MBName:  IMG_2747.jpg
Views: 1243
Size:  307.8 KB
    I sell for fun and don't mark lights much..I also have light bars..
    Luge likes this.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Hey there Idahopilgrim, that sure is a nice Ace!..I like all the accessories and modifications. What is the best way to access the switch for the lights and run the wiring? it looks like the top cover for the speedo and possibly the lower fenderwell may have to be removed to have access?
    bill likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links