Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted a light bar that fit under the roof so it wouldn't get torn off or smashed by trees, this is what I found with 12,000lm and IP68.

Vehicle Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part Fender Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Tire Automotive tire

·
Registered
1,747 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is a good idea and you did a very nice job mounting it
I bet it puts out a lot of light....Good job
I can't take the credit for mounting, one of the technicians at work mounted it I just hooked up the switch.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I can't take the credit for mounting, one of the technicians at work mounted it I just hooked up the switch.

I understand and thanks for the honesty

Reactions: Abby Ace

·
Registered
344 Posts
Abby, that's one sweet ride you have there,
I like it... Light bar, mirror, speakers, skins removed... like it, good show...

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Abby, that's one sweet ride you have there,
I like it... Light bar, mirror, speakers, skins removed... like it, good show...
Thanks, just can't seem to stop adding little bits here and there as funds allow. I just sold my Rhino so I have 4 quad cube LED's I would like to add(2 on the bush bar and 2 on the rear).

·
Registered
344 Posts
Heheh, yah, it never ends...
That's the other part of the "Fun Factor" on having one...
The rigging it up.. kewl..

·
Registered
344 Posts
Yah, I would, and I will when I get it, on the two posts, but carefully put so as not to blind anyone behind. More pointing down and off to the sides.. but it may not work that way, heheh, but that's where I'd start.. up under the roof.
good luck

·
Registered
344 Posts
Hmmm Interesting...
I think I'd go with two smaller 4-cubes, one on each little side indent facing out ward... but like the big one too.. heheh, so maybe both? Then they won't know if I'm coming or going... nor would I...
fun..

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think I will mount the rears with one one at the top of each roll-bar aimed down just under the roof-line. I don't like anything on top of the roof because of the amount of impacts I have on every ride I am sure I will tear them off.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts