Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a 2014 ace 325 and it seems like it requires a lot of throttle input for the clutch to engage. Is this something that is just standard due to the small displacement or maybe a new belt is required? Once the clutch engages it feels strong and doesn’t feel like there is any issues at all.

· Registered
5 Posts
Just chiming in, I got a 2015 Ace 570 and tried to take the slack up of the throttle as I like things crisp and responsive, (like in my 2012 Rzr570). looking at the pedal assembly i found it odd that Polaris purposefully designed slack in the pedal that it must be depressed 1/2 inch or more before the machine does anything. that play does not increase revs. Weird eh? I ended up bolting 12 and 1 together and will see what it its like. I also drilled a hole in the inner fender well to allow 6 to be removed for future servicing, or if my idea was stupid to put it back the way it was.

Cheers,

Shoe.

Attachments

· Registered
9 Posts
Mine goes up to 1500rpms before it engages. I think it was 1500. I was pounding the trans when I first got it until I found if I press the brake then slowly take up rpm's until it engaged, then let off the brake while still giving it the gas, it was wayyyyyyyy smoother.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts