Polaris ACE Forum banner

2014 ace 325 swap

16K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  joemamma 
#1 · (Edited)
does anyone know what it take to swap in a 570 or a 900 into a 2014 ace?
has anyone come up with a good solution to the front double a-arms instead of struts

i am not new i have same name on rzrforums

pics too plz

#2 ·
There was a highlifter that was customized with a arms, but it looked high dollar.

As far as the swap goes, I really beleive it would be more economically feasible to buy a new or used 570 and sell your 325.

The cost of the components seenms to be in the $2500 range or more.

#4 ·
I've been studying the difference between the two frames, and parts. I agree, trying to drop a 570 in the 330 frame is a waste of time and money IMO. Most 330 machine still have some value, enough for a good downpayment on a 570 or 900.

#15 · (Edited)
It just depends on where you buy and the deal you are able to get. I have seen 2-$3000.00 difference from northern states to southern states...and if I lived up north and could save 2500.00 by driving 500 miles, I sure as hell would over buying a used one up north for basically what you could get a new one in the south for. Seems to me like the northern dealers are way too picky about staying close to MSRP and southern dealers don't care about that one bit. High volume dealers in the south are where you should go to by An Ace or just about any Polaris ATV. I bought my 570 in December of 2014 and paid less than what I was seeing advertised as year end prices quoted by members of this forum who live in the north. Year end prices here were 1000.s less than the northern deals, so where you buy makes a big difference

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.