Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, since I sold my Ace and went back to the Honda world I have leftover new parts for sale. Brand new front and rear wheel bearings, Primary Drive Clutch Puller, new takeout halogen headlight bulbs, four Ace oil filters. $128.00 value. Make offer (I don’t need them now) and buyer pays shipping or pickup from Alleghany County NC. You can text if interested 336-657-7007.

Attachments

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow I figured someone with a 2015 Ace would jump on this. Guess not. Happy Thanksgiving

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I sold my Ace because I just didn’t use it except for trail riding. Wanted to go back to an atv so I can do more things with it. Drive up in the woods and use more for hunting. The roof height just limited me from what I wanted to use it for. So, just purchased a 2018 Forman Rubicon TRX500 4x4 w/ power steering from a private seller with only 44 miles on it and spotless. Also had a Warn 3000 winch and a $1000.00 Warn Advantage SnowPlow System. Owner bought it to plow his driveway and never used it except to drive down the driveway once in a while. Atv and plow system without as much as a smudge or scratch.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Nice looking quad you ended up with.. I completely understand why you switched out of it.I have used our Ace for hunting a few times and climbing in and out of it when rounding up/following hounds is annoying. Usually they just run and jump on the two flat plywood and carpet covered cargo areas on an Atv ..Is a few things I really like about the Ace and somethings that drive me nuts..The back and front cargo area being one of them which are all but useless for hunting and carting hounds and game in and out of the forest. We kept our Argo 6x6 when we bought the Ace and find it still gets used more than the Ace now for most stuff..

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea, not saying I won’t get another Polaris for trail riding again at some point. Never know what the future holds

1 - 6 of 6 Posts