Polaris ACE Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
We don't have any specific rules about the For Sale area, minimum post count, etc.
So the standard "don't be a dick" forum rules apply. We're pretty informal around here.
Good luck with the sale. If I were within driving distance, I'd consider it for myself.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I find it kind of funny due to the fact I just bought my ace 570 sp and I have a sport quad for sale. I am interested in the plow if you do find a buyer for the ace. Let me know and post a few pictures if the plow when you get a chance. Thanks.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum.
We don't have any specific rules about the For Sale area, minimum post count, etc.
So the standard "don't be a dick" forum rules apply. We're pretty informal around here.
Good luck with the sale. If I were within driving distance, I'd consider it for myself.
Thanks man. That's what I figured but you never know so I'd rather preface than it being deleted or catch a ban.

I find it kind of funny due to the fact I just bought my ace 570 sp and I have a sport quad for sale. I am interested in the plow if you do find a buyer for the ace. Let me know and post a few pictures if the plow when you get a chance. Thanks.
Yep, I planned to. Just posted this during some down time at work and it's the only photo I immediately had available as I'm a for sale mod on another forum and I hate it when people post FS threads without pictures.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yep, I planned to. Just posted this during some down time at work and it's the only photo I immediately had available as I'm a for sale mod on another forum and I hate it when people post FS threads without pictures.
Sounds good. My car forum I'm on, we love pictures doesn't matter what it is.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Bump. If this doesn't sell, going to trade it in on a Scrambler.
Just a quick question....is that 200 miles above or below water. With snorkels you may have a more difficult time selling it. Personally I'd shy away from any quad with snorkels....but that's just me. Good luck with the sale

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Deepest it's gotten was up to the tops of the wheels. Surprisingly enough, a guy just called me today and asked why I took the snorkels off, came by and looked at it and asked if I'd be willing to put them back on as his stuff is all snorkeled. To each his own.

It may be sold tomorrow however.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
I saw a Brute Force 750 on an auction site a couple years ago. It said "No visible damage." The photo showed snorkels. :)

Some places, having it already snorkeled would be a plus!

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Deepest it's gotten was up to the tops of the wheels. Surprisingly enough, a guy just called me today and asked why I took the snorkels off, came by and looked at it and asked if I'd be willing to put them back on as his stuff is all snorkeled. To each his own.

It may be sold tomorrow however.

If the top of the wheels is the deepest its been, then why go through the labor and expense of snorkeling it in the first place. I'm not doubting your answer but it really doesn't make much sense. Good luck selling it tomorrow

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I saw a Brute Force 750 on an auction site a couple years ago. It said "No visible damage." The photo showed snorkels. :)

Some places, having it already snorkeled would be a plus!
I agree with you but as we have had this conversation before, most people who snorkel a machine don't do it for looks , and I personally would never buy a used snorkeled machine. I might snorkel one of my own, but then I would know how it had been ridden

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
If the top of the wheels is the deepest its been, then why go through the labor and expense of snorkeling it in the first place. I'm not doubting your answer but it really doesn't make much sense. Good luck selling it tomorrow
The riding I did, water and mud still got kicked into the intakes. Verified by having to drain them every time I went out. Since putting the snorkels on, everything has stayed bone dry.

ThrobbingCorncob, I apologize, we're cluttering up your ForSale thread. Do you want it cleaned up?
It's all good, no worries.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.