Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Was considering purchasing a back-up belt for my 2015 ACE 570 in case I blow one while riding. The search for the proper belt on Polaris site was anything but straightforward. Long story short I found Polaris part number 3211169 'Belt-Drive, EBS' for $109.99 and Polaris part number 3211149 'Belt-Drive' for $164.99. My ACE does not have EBS (electronic braking system), so I'm assuming I need the latter belt. However, can someone please tell me what the difference is between the two? Obviously there is a large difference in cost. Also, for the non OEM belts, I see no mention about making a distincition between EBS and non-EBS for the belts.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Check eBay and you can find drive belts for your model for $55-$67 range.

·
Registered
91 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
My condolences on owning a Polaris. I would find some sucker to buy the Ace from you as soon as you can and run. I own one. It's sitting collecting dust because it's such a piece of garbage. Warranty? Ha! If you do anything like Polaris shows in their commercials they'll tell you it's abuse and not covered. Currently riding a Can-Am Outlander 850. Wish I had bought that in the first place. Beats the hell out anything by Polaris, and cost the same as the Ace.

·
Registered
330 Posts
My condolences on owning a Polaris. I would find some sucker to buy the Ace from you as soon as you can and run. I own one. It's sitting collecting dust because it's such a piece of garbage. Warranty? Ha! If you do anything like Polaris shows in their commercials they'll tell you it's abuse and not covered. Currently riding a Can-Am Outlander 850. Wish I had bought that in the first place. Beats the hell out anything by Polaris, and cost the same as the Ace.
Any machine whether it’s Polaris, Honda, Can-Am, Artic-Cat, Yamaha, Ford, Chevrolet, Dodge, can have things happen to them. Just for the record I have a friend that owns a Can-Am that has had nothing but problems and I had an Artic-Cat that gave me the same experience. I see this is your first post so I guess you didn’t try to ask for help for your problems. I now own an Ace and this is a Polaris Ace forum. So...........?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi All,
Was considering purchasing a back-up belt for my 2015 ACE 570 in case I blow one while riding. The search for the proper belt on Polaris site was anything but straightforward. Long story short I found Polaris part number 3211169 'Belt-Drive, EBS' for $109.99 and Polaris part number 3211149 'Belt-Drive' for $164.99. My ACE does not have EBS (electronic braking system), so I'm assuming I need the latter belt. However, can someone please tell me what the difference is between the two? Obviously there is a large difference in cost. Also, for the non OEM belts, I see no mention about making a distincition between EBS and non-EBS for the belts.
UPDATE: 4/24/18: I contacted Polaris and they confirmed my machine (gave them my VIN#) was built with Belt Part# 3211169, so I'll be ordering that one for a replacement.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.