Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
My father in-law jus got the 570 after sellin his ace to me. He had the power steering added to it. He said its nite n day difference.

·
Registered
8 Posts
So now that the 570 is being delivered, any regrets from the people who jumped at the 325, and in all practicality, is the 570 even worth the extra $$$

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
It's a weird sort of regret for me.
If I had known the 570 would come out so quickly afterward, I would have waited.
But I have had a lot of fun on my 325 in the nearly 800 miles I have put on it.

Now I am buying a 570, and I do think it is worth the cost.
But I will keep the 325 as a loaner for people I want to bring riding with me.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Did you sell your RZR then? It's cool that we have a handful of people getting the 570 on here, I'm looking forward to what performance parts from the rzr 570 will work with this. I just got my dealers shipping invoice today, 2-3 days and it will be here!

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Did you sell your RZR then? It's cool that we have a handful of people getting the 570 on here, I'm looking forward to what performance parts from the rzr 570 will work with this. I just got my dealers shipping invoice today, 2-3 days and it will be here!
Not yet. I decided to finance it and pay off when the RZR sells. I have an opportunity to save a crapload of money by getting one out of state, but timing has to be perfect, and it's possible that it is a scam/bait and switch. But if it's legit I gotta do it and can't wait for cash.
The great thing is that I plan to stop by the place on the way back from my trip to the Paiute ATV Trail, and it's only 1/2 mile out of the way. So if it's a load of crap, I've only wasted 1/2 mile and 30 minutes by stopping there.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I actually bought my Ace two days after the 570 was announced. I simply didn't want to spend another $1,500+ on it, and used it as a talking point for getting a good price on this one. But my long-term goal is for my wife (or broke friends) to drive the 325 and I'll get the 570 anyway. I simply wanted to see if I'd use it enough and like everything else about it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Not yet. I decided to finance it and pay off when the RZR sells. I have an opportunity to save a crapload of money by getting one out of state, but timing has to be perfect, and it's possible that it is a scam/bait and switch. But if it's legit I gotta do it and can't wait for cash.
The great thing is that I plan to stop by the place on the way back from my trip to the Paiute ATV Trail, and it's only 1/2 mile out of the way. So if it's a load of crap, I've only wasted 1/2 mile and 30 minutes by stopping there.
What dealer are you stopping by in Utah, and did they give you a quote for the Ace 570?

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
What dealer are you stopping by in Utah, and did they give you a quote for the Ace 570?
They're actually not in Utah - I'll be stopping by on my way back from Utah.
I'd prefer not to give names and numbers until the deal is done.
Don't want any extra variables that might change things.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well I have a report on the 570. Just like its lil brother it took on the tuffest trails w easy but for power it seemed to lack it a lil. We lined up both in a race and the 325 won every time. The only difference in the two is he has aftermarket wheels and tires

·
Registered
107 Posts
Wow, I'm very surprised to hear that I would of thought the 570 would kill the 325 in a drag race even with aftermarket wheels and tires!!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I am surprised by that also. After having my 570, the off-the-line acceleration is much better, and the 570 reaches about 7-8mph higher top speed than my 325 ever did. I'd like to see the video of the races, I wonder if its just the torque curve of the 570 that makes the acceleration a bit less? I'd take the torque in the mud any day over acceleration.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts