2015 SPORTSMAN ACE™
This past January, Polaris defined an entirely new type of off-road vehicle with the introduction of the SPORTSMAN ACE. The vehicle’s architecture features a revolutionary, sit-in chassis that was nimble and comfortable to operate. The design of the SPORTSMAN ACE provides a confidence-inspired ride, all while being trail-capable, offering an all-new off-road experience. Due to its innovation, and the opportunity it provides to introduce new people to off-road riding, the vehicle has received widespread support from the industry and consumers.
The revolutionary, new design combines the size and nimble handling of the Sportsman All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV), and the confidence and comfort of the RANGER and RZR side-by-sides, in a rider-centric design with a trail-capable and easily transportable 48 in/121.9 cm width. Polaris also positioned all the major components, including the driver, centralized between the four wheels for an incredibly responsive, fun ride. The SPORTSMAN ACE boasts 10.25 in/26.04 cm of ground clearance and 9.5 in/24.1 cm of rear travel due to its fully-independent rear suspension (IRS) outfitted with performance, twin tube shocks featuring adjustable preload. Seasoned riders appreciate the overall vehicle performance, handling and smooth riding suspension, while novice riders enjoy the secure riding position and the right amount of power to get them down the trail.
When introduced, the SPORTSMAN ACE debuted an all-new 32 horsepower ProStar™ Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI) engine that featured an internal counter balance shaft for smooth, vibration-free power coupled with a lightweight efficient transmission capturing every ounce of power to deliver it to the ground. Due to the popularity of the model, Polaris will expand the SPORTSMAN ACE for 2015 and offer it in White Lightning and Sage Green. Additionally, due to tremendous feedback from consumers and dealers, the company is adding a new SPORTSMAN ACE model, the SPORTSMAN ACE 570.
The SPORTSMAN ACE 570 has all the features of the original SPORTSMAN ACE, with the addition of more power provided by a 45 horsepower, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder Pro-Star™ 570 engine delivering smooth, efficient power. Originally launched on the RZR 570, the engine features dual overhead cams and 4 valves, along with an automotive-style electronic fuel injection system for enhanced performance. The SPORTSMAN ACE 570 will be available in White Lightning and Voodoo Blue.
Polaris will also offer more than 35 accessories for SPORTSMAN ACE including doors, winches, cabs and storage to suit their needs. More information about Polaris’ whole
line of Off-Road Vehicle offerings and Polaris Engineered accessories can be found online at Polaris ATV RANGER RZR Snowmobile Official Website.
- 32 horsepower ProStar™ EFI engine with Dual Overhead Cams and a 4 valve cylinder head
- Available in Sage Green and White Lightning
SPORTSMAN ACE 570
- 45 horsepower ProStar™ EFI Engine with Dual Overhead Cams and a 4 valve cylinder head
- Available in Voodoo Blue and White Lightning
CONFIDENT & SECURE
- Unique cab design
- Certified Roll Over Protection System (ROPS) cab frame
- 3-Point seatbelt
- Easy attach side nets
- Easy attach side nets
- On-Demand True All-Wheel Drive
- Assured stopping power with four-wheel/ four-disc braking system
COMFORTABLE & CONVENIENT
- Easy ingress and egress with flat floor plan
- Bucket seat with 4 in/10.2 cm of adjustability
- Steering wheel offers 3.5 in/8.9 cm of adjustability for rider comfort
- 360 lb/163kg combined rack and storage capacity
- 1500 lb/680 kg towing capacity and high / low range transmission
- Powerful dual 50 watt halogen lights
- Front rack opens to 2.8 gal/ 10.6 L of semi-dry storage
- Convenient access panel in cargo area opens to engine compartment for easy maintenance
- Integrated foot rest
EASY TO RIDE
- Independent dual A-arm rear suspension with 9.5 in/24.1 cm of suspension travel
- MacPherson strut front suspension offers 8.2 in/20.8 cm of independent suspension travel
- 5.3 gal/20.1 L fuel tank
- Rider centric design
COMPACT & NIMBLE
- Low-center of gravity for stable and responsive ride
- 10.25 in/26 cm ground clearance
- Lightweight Transmission for Efficient Power Transfer
- Trail Compliant 48 in/141.9 cm Width