Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my grandson's ACE because he decided he wants to get a car now. We bought this as a barely used demo, and only took it out twice. It has 379 miles total and 51 hours on it. This one is completely stock and outside of a couple little bumper rubs and a little tire wear it is in like new condition and perfect in every way. He is not going to use it and I need it out of the garage.
Clean title, but the bank has it. I have a copy if you want to see that. Also have plenty of pics and will send video if wanted.
I will consider transporting part way for the right deal.
View attachment 20801
View attachment 20809 View attachment 20817 View attachment 20825 View attachment 20833 View attachment 20841 View attachment 20849 View attachment 20857 View attachment 20865

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Selling my grandson's ACE because he decided he wants to get a car now. We bought this as a barely used demo, and only took it out twice. It has 379 miles total and 51 hours on it. This one is completely stock and outside of a couple little bumper rubs and a little tire wear it is in like new condition and perfect in every way. He is not going to use it and I need it out of the garage.
Clean title, but the bank has it. I have a copy if you want to see that. Also have plenty of pics and will send video if wanted.
I will consider transporting part way for the right deal.
View attachment 20801
View attachment 20809 View attachment 20817 View attachment 20825 View attachment 20833 View attachment 20841 View attachment 20849 View attachment 20857 View attachment 20865
Title isn't clean if there's a lien on it

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
A clean title refers to stolen, salvage and such. a clear title refers to a lien. His title is CLEAN
oops off by one letter. I stand corrected

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.