Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi If anyone is trying to sell their 48" wide ACEs 570's SP (2017-2019 preferred, but will entertain 2016 and 2015) or 2016 900 SP (not XC - theyre too wide) within 800 miles of Washington state, feel free to drop me a line. I cant seem to find any anywhere.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is a 900sp on Spokane marketplace I believe...
Do you mean Facebook marketplace - I saw some but not a 900 sp. I saw a 900xc in coer de lane for 8500. To bad those are too wide (I think they’re 64” maybe) I saw a ACE 325 there in valleyford but that ones engine is too small and I don’t think they have power steering. (My lady needs the power steering) if you happen on that link to the 900sp let me know I’ll keep looking there.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Again ill check it out, i thought i replied already but didnt see my reply posted. this one is only 667 miles away ("only"). I dont do facebook and it looks like i have to have an account to contact people, ill ask my girlfriend to contact them. I always am a little concerned about what theyre doing with these things when they have snorkles on them - feels like theyre mudding in puddles with them and burning belts left and right :) i should update the title that im looking for ones with relatively low miles (less than 1000) as im trying to replace a high miles one. The places we ride are basically water log rides in the winter but havent "needed" a snorkel for that - but wouldnt hurt.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I saw a couple here locally popped up with tons of accesories, though they ahve been mod'd pout past 48". one doesnt have powersteering but has everything else imagineable (that guy didnt get back to me after i asked if it has power steering or sold it already and didnt take down the add) 60 miles away. The other one looks cool though and is only 10 miles away, but a little out of my price range, but i like what theyve done, it has about 800 miles- but then its this weird purple custom color - id have to get stock wheels and do some thigns to get it back down to 48". My girlfriend asked that guy on the above post how many miles / hrs were on it but i dont think she ever heard back (i wish people would put HRS -and- miles in the general description (like these two did) so you dont have to ask the question immeidately)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I see the bozeman guy dropped the price to 7500. not sure if she ever really asked him or heard back on the miles / HRS - it looks pretty "used" She may have felt its too used. I'm hoping looking for an ACE doesnt drive me to join facebook.

Here's a couple more i found on facebook, one is sort of close in washington other in Idaho. i dont think Idaho one has power steering (at least they listed miles). the one close in washington has flowers all over it, so not sure She will like it. I mean im looking for my girlfriend to replace hers but she doesnt like that stuff. Our first ACE had buttefly stickers on it and she took them all off and added her own "Death metal" stickers.

<<2016 Polaris ACE 900 SP>>
<<2015 polaris ace 570>>

Note: im posting these just in case anyone else in those areas or happens to like these / these work for them as this is a fresh 2021 Thread.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I have a blue 2015 ACE 570 with following features:
1. Aftermarket powersteering that can be turned on/off with a switch on end of turn signal stalk. About $900 installed.
2. On-road legal modifications Turn signals, turn signal stalk, hazard flasher, and horn. This was a lot of work wiring up and making look pretty. $400 is what it would have cost to have a kit put in.
2. 2500 lb winch installed on KFI mount. Only used once to get over some slick rock steps and did the trick. Remote has wireless switch and switch on dash.
3. Extra 12 volt power lighter installed
4. 2 USB power outputs installed
5. Side mirros
6. Rear storage rack that has plenty of room and can haul two 2 gallon containers of fuel easily on top sides of it.
7. Has spare belt (original looks like new).
8. New tires on factory wheels. Tires are 26 inches versus 25 inches.
9. New oversized 30 amp hour (390 cranking camps) battery-AGM dry cell.

Mileage about 1700 easy miles, about 175 hours on engine.

Maintenance- meticulously overmaintained
Oil changed after every camping trip (usually week long trip with 4-6 hour rides each day). Did a couple of 100 hour intervals to see how the oil stood up to for the duration and it did great (about 900 miles)
Air filter- cleaned and/or changed very regularly. Used a washable air filter but recently switched to paper with a fine mesh outwears cover.
Fluids changed every year that include coolant, front diff, and tranny
Chassis Lube-usually twice a riding season
Clutches cleaned twice a riding season (we only ride about 500 miles a year if we are lucky).

99.9% of our riding is tight trail rides where you are lucky to be going 5 mph with an occasional burst to 20-25mph on a straight away.

100% reliable, never broke down on me.

$5800 FIRM. KBB WITH NO OPTIONS IS 6300.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the reply Skyliner, I actually flew out to Iowa to buy one the day you posted this, so i guess I'm taken care of for now. If anyone else is looking feel free to follow up using this recent thread.

Shout out to forum member tkoop for holding it for me for 1.5 months until i got both vaccine shots and could fly out to Iowa to get it. i should have it here in 1-2 weeks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a blue 2015 ACE 570 with following features:
1. Aftermarket powersteering that can be turned on/off with a switch on end of turn signal stalk. About $900 installed.
2. On-road legal modifications Turn signals, turn signal stalk, hazard flasher, and horn. This was a lot of work wiring up and making look pretty. $400 is what it would have cost to have a kit put in.
2. 2500 lb winch installed on KFI mount. Only used once to get over some slick rock steps and did the trick. Remote has wireless switch and switch on dash.
3. Extra 12 volt power lighter installed
4. 2 USB power outputs installed
5. Side mirros
6. Rear storage rack that has plenty of room and can haul two 2 gallon containers of fuel easily on top sides of it.
7. Has spare belt (original looks like new).
8. New tires on factory wheels. Tires are 26 inches versus 25 inches.
9. New oversized 30 amp hour (390 cranking camps) battery-AGM dry cell.

Mileage about 1700 easy miles, about 175 hours on engine.

Maintenance- meticulously overmaintained
Oil changed after every camping trip (usually week long trip with 4-6 hour rides each day). Did a couple of 100 hour intervals to see how the oil stood up to for the duration and it did great (about 900 miles)
Air filter- cleaned and/or changed very regularly. Used a washable air filter but recently switched to paper with a fine mesh outwears cover.
Fluids changed every year that include coolant, front diff, and tranny
Chassis Lube-usually twice a riding season
Clutches cleaned twice a riding season (we only ride about 500 miles a year if we are lucky).

99.9% of our riding is tight trail rides where you are lucky to be going 5 mph with an occasional burst to 20-25mph on a straight away.

100% reliable, never broke down on me.

$5800 FIRM. KBB WITH NO OPTIONS IS 6300.

Where are you located at??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts