Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi If anyone is trying to sell their 48" wide ACEs 570's SP (2017-2019 preferred, but will entertain 2016 and 2015) or 2016 900 SP (not XC - theyre too wide) within 800 miles of Washington state, feel free to drop me a line. I cant seem to find any anywhere.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is a 900sp on Spokane marketplace I believe...
Do you mean Facebook marketplace - I saw some but not a 900 sp. I saw a 900xc in coer de lane for 8500. To bad those are too wide (I think they’re 64” maybe) I saw a ACE 325 there in valleyford but that ones engine is too small and I don’t think they have power steering. (My lady needs the power steering) if you happen on that link to the 900sp let me know I’ll keep looking there.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was mistaken- your right that is an XC.
I did however find one in Montana for 8000

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Again ill check it out, i thought i replied already but didnt see my reply posted. this one is only 667 miles away ("only"). I dont do facebook and it looks like i have to have an account to contact people, ill ask my girlfriend to contact them. I always am a little concerned about what theyre doing with these things when they have snorkles on them - feels like theyre mudding in puddles with them and burning belts left and right :) i should update the title that im looking for ones with relatively low miles (less than 1000) as im trying to replace a high miles one. The places we ride are basically water log rides in the winter but havent "needed" a snorkel for that - but wouldnt hurt.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I saw a couple here locally popped up with tons of accesories, though they ahve been mod'd pout past 48". one doesnt have powersteering but has everything else imagineable (that guy didnt get back to me after i asked if it has power steering or sold it already and didnt take down the add) 60 miles away. The other one looks cool though and is only 10 miles away, but a little out of my price range, but i like what theyve done, it has about 800 miles- but then its this weird purple custom color - id have to get stock wheels and do some thigns to get it back down to 48". My girlfriend asked that guy on the above post how many miles / hrs were on it but i dont think she ever heard back (i wish people would put HRS -and- miles in the general description (like these two did) so you dont have to ask the question immeidately)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have seen that custom purple one before, messaged him if he would sell his PCV and exhaust but he told me no. Worth the asking price for that unit.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I see the bozeman guy dropped the price to 7500. not sure if she ever really asked him or heard back on the miles / HRS - it looks pretty "used" She may have felt its too used. I'm hoping looking for an ACE doesnt drive me to join facebook.

Here's a couple more i found on facebook, one is sort of close in washington other in Idaho. i dont think Idaho one has power steering (at least they listed miles). the one close in washington has flowers all over it, so not sure She will like it. I mean im looking for my girlfriend to replace hers but she doesnt like that stuff. Our first ACE had buttefly stickers on it and she took them all off and added her own "Death metal" stickers.

<<2016 Polaris ACE 900 SP>>
<<2015 polaris ace 570>>

Note: im posting these just in case anyone else in those areas or happens to like these / these work for them as this is a fresh 2021 Thread.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts