Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have done some measurements and all kinds of research and I have found out that a 2015 Polaris ace has the EXACT same rear suspension and a-arms as the 2012 Polaris RZR 570 and the RZR 570 has a 5 inch lift that will fit the ace...... only the rear part unfortunately, but the 2015 ace also has the exact same front suspension as the 2015 Polaris sportsman 570, but I cannot seem to find a big lift for the sportsman that will bolt up to the ace, my plan is to buy the just rear RZR lift for the back and get the sportsman lift for the front but I cannot find a big sportsman lift, Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
102 Posts
There was a company making portal axle hubs for the ace ,expensive but it would sort out the amount lift you might need without having insane axle joint angles..I think from memory it was called warthog atv... It gives 4 inches lift so that with a normal 2 inch kit would sort the lift. We were looking at getting a set to lift ours as we have a small creek to cross most days and starting the day off with a cold bath was getting annoying. Ended up filling the crossing with some concrete pipes and gravel so didn't bother.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There was a company making portal axle hubs for the ace ,expensive but it would sort out the amount lift you might need without having insane axle joint angles..I think from memory it was called warthog atv... It gives 4 inches lift so that with a normal 2 inch kit would sort the lift. We were looking at getting a set to lift ours as we have a small creek to cross most days and starting the day off with a cold bath was getting annoying. Ended up filling the crossing with some concrete pipes and gravel so didn't bother.
Thank you buddy I’ll look into it

·
Vendor
42 Posts
Unfortunately we're not making bolt on portal kits for the Ace anymore, but if you have front upper and lower A-arms...there's always a way to customize your setup...and it could be possible to figure out a combo that will work on the front and rear. I may be able to figure out something that will work if you can figure out where else your hubs are being used. If the front and rear hubs match another machine...I may be able to put it together.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts