Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all,

I have a Crow 5-Point Harness i want to install in my girlfriends ACE. i have a general idea on how to do it, but i'm curious on everyone's thoughts on how they did it. I'm thinking about mounting the crotch strap to the frame where the seat rail is bolted to, the lap straps will use the existing seat belt mounting locations, and the shoulder straps to the bar right behind the seat, which is my only concern. will doing so make it sit too high above her shoulders? should i look for a different way to mount the shoulder straps? any help is appreciated. thank you.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have the Crow 4-Point and used the bar behind the seat for the shoulder straps anchor. I'm 6'1 and the bar is ideal for me using the stock seat.
Norm

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my girlfriend is 5'6"... lol. i will install it this weekend using that bar and if she complains about discomfort or whatever i will look into mounting it in a different location. i know there's a cross bar behind the plastic cover behind the seat; however, mounting it there would require me to chop up that plastic cover and i really don't want to do that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts