Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, just wanted to ask if any of you 570 ACE owners have experienced much better performance after you get your break-in hours over. Just within the last week, my ACE has started to run, I really thought it ran good from the get-go, but now with it nearing break in hours being over, it almost feels like it got another gear. I was so surprised when I ran it hard the other day. The engine seemed stronger and the mph came up a lot faster than it had been. Just wondered if anyone else on a 570 ACE has experienced what I'm seeing...Thanks

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, I noticed that too.
I'm just wondering if Polaris has something programmed into the quads and then after so many miles or hours it reverts to another tune or whole computer program. Mine is extremely noticeable. Glad you also felt something Rockman. At least I don't have to feel crazy now

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Vandal, how many hours on your machine?
Abby....I haven't reached my lube changes yet and have around 16 hours now. Have you noticed any performance changes on yours? When I first got mine the performance felt almost exactly like my 500 sportsman, which I thought was good considering the ACE weighs about 150 pounds more than the sportsman, and now it feels like it could easily outrun the sportsman, and I'm sure it could

1 - 6 of 6 Posts