Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We purchased a 1000 xp for my son and I to use together, he generally drives. I am recently retired and would like to go and ride, when he isn't available. I have found the 1000 a little much to load alone and would think either the 570 Ace or the 570 rzr, would work fine. I would really like the Ace, but am leery of the front struts and would prefer the A arms on the rzr, as I think the ride and handling might be improved with new shocks. I am generally befuddled with these things and could use any thoughts anyone might have. Thanks

·
Registered
130 Posts
Tbulger, we both wanted one. I bought that one and she drove it every time we went riding . dad an I managed to get a short ride one weekend, I loved that she was riding again so I drove my quad. We bought in early August and Sunday we will go riding again in our own Aces.. love em so much we also bought a 3/4 ton truck so we can get a bigger toy hauler . that was already in our plan but we postponed it to buy both aces. We both have the 325 model, and as trail rider, and hunting these are 110% capable. Good luck in your decision

duane
two 2014 Polaris ACE

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.