Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We purchased a 1000 xp for my son and I to use together, he generally drives. I am recently retired and would like to go and ride, when he isn't available. I have found the 1000 a little much to load alone and would think either the 570 Ace or the 570 rzr, would work fine. I would really like the Ace, but am leery of the front struts and would prefer the A arms on the rzr, as I think the ride and handling might be improved with new shocks. I am generally befuddled with these things and could use any thoughts anyone might have. Thanks

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
We have both, a 50" Rzr and the Ace, guess which was just put away for the winter, yep the Rzr. Much prefer the Ace for single riding.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I had a RZR 800 but much prefer my Ace 570, lots more fun!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all, will go with the Ace, was afraid of the struts that's all. Ride mostly desert here and can get heavy whoopsl. Didn't know if the Mac Struts would stand up.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Now talk about a beautiful picture, wow. I bet you see rain occasionally. Well, maybe a little more than occasionally.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Tbulger, Which post was that? We love ours, and leaving Friday to go buy our second one. So yes, Ace are highly recommended.

duane
two 2014 Polaris ACE

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Duane, the thread where AceBurgh5 has it for sale, you buy it and then announce you love it so much, that you're getting one for the wife. Now that's enthusiasm.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Tbulger, we both wanted one. I bought that one and she drove it every time we went riding . dad an I managed to get a short ride one weekend, I loved that she was riding again so I drove my quad. We bought in early August and Sunday we will go riding again in our own Aces.. love em so much we also bought a 3/4 ton truck so we can get a bigger toy hauler . that was already in our plan but we postponed it to buy both aces. We both have the 325 model, and as trail rider, and hunting these are 110% capable. Good luck in your decision

duane
two 2014 Polaris ACE

1 - 11 of 11 Posts