Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my dealer who is a friend of mine ordered my new SP last thursday. Here is my sage green one i am asking for you all to give me some idea's on how to set up the SP. 20150317_190615.jpg If you look close enough you can see the sage green has a dark digi camo on it.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
When you say "how to set up the SP", are you asking for suggestions on accessories?
In order to give you good suggestions, we'll need to know a lot more about the driver and terrain.
Accessories are highly personal and highly related to where you are and what kind of stuff and weather you'll be riding.
We could all toss out a few thousand bucks worth of accessories to throw on there, but it might not all fit the rider's needs.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes accessories my 13 yr old daughter who is very experienced on atv 's and me I have been around atv's my whole life.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Yah,
"It depends...."
Looks like you have the "Basics" on it all ready...

Protections, winch and lights...
type of riding???

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes they were actually i did not put them on my buddy did and i already fixed them think he had to many beers lol. We mostly ride trails and some rough terrain

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
live outside louisville but would love to meet up with you guys to start finding people to ride with shoot me a pm with contact info

1 - 11 of 11 Posts