Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The XC is about done my cage guy has sent my tree kickers and bumper off to powder coat, I wanted the bumper strong unlike the factory Polaris one this one is tied to the cage supports under the fenders and the lower winch mount and the sub frame up top, I hated the factory winch location I had it moved up and out of the muck here’s a few pics of the progress.. I’ll post a few more once if done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
looking good Sporty

Reactions: Sporty061200r

·
Registered
318 Posts
Really like the tree kickers. Well done.

Reactions: Sporty061200r

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Really like the tree kickers. Well done.
thanks, once its all powder coated and my other parts are on ill post a few more pics..

·
Registered
510 Posts
Nice work:eagerness:!

·
Registered
25 Posts

That really looks great!! What color is the powder coat? Looks like it matches your paint on the roll cage well?!! Still trying to decide if I’m patient enough to try and paint mine. Now that you’ve had your other bars powdered, would you paint again? Looks like the clear or gloss on bumper and kickers are a little shinier? Really like your design on both!! Great job!!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Really looks good now. Like the matching paint.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That really looks great!! What color is the powder coat? Looks like it matches your paint on the roll cage well?!! Still trying to decide if I’m patient enough to try and paint mine. Now that you’ve had your other bars powdered, would you paint again? Looks like the clear or gloss on bumper and kickers are a little shinier? Really like your design on both!! Great job!!

The color called prismatic chartreuse is a direct match. Powder really depends cost wise. The prismatic is one of the most expensive powders we use.
https://www.xtroffroad.com/collections/xtr-off-road-products/products/xtr-off-road-products-rzr-900-1000-front-tie-down-point-lime-squeeze
The cage is painted , and I think matches a little better to factory and I can touch it up, however I love the powder coated stuff and it has a lot brighter look, it may fade a bit over time but it tends to have a more “neon” look to it if I had it to do over I would have had the cage powdered also, but on the bright side the cage only cost 12 bucks to paint

Reactions: M3267L and Vandal
1 - 9 of 9 Posts