Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from a trip down to Washington CA. A little gold mining town near Grass Valley. It is an annual trip for the family. It was the first real ride on the Ace. The first trip out I wore sandals because we were just doing the logging roads. Yea... there is ALOT of heat coming in from the Radiator. I need to figure out what to do about that. Otherwise it ran like a champ. No issues. First pic is me and my machines and the rest are me coaching my daughter for her first ride in the Ace. Didn't really get many pics sadly.
RZR1.jpg
ace1.jpg
ace2.jpg
ace3.jpg
ace4.jpg
ace5.jpg
ace6.jpg

·
Registered
438 Posts
Removing the lower door panels will make a dramatic decrease in lower cab heat. I only run mine in the winter to help keep the heat in. The 900's are just hot, plain and simple. The radiator throws a lot of heat. Much comes thru the @ 1" x 3" hole in the floorboard for the steering shaft. Other than that the heat radiates thru the plastic from both the front and rear due to the excessive thermal radiant heat thrown off the engine.

·
Registered
76 Posts
cool pics, i live in the bay area, ride all over, never been to washington however. new to my ace to, havent taken it out yet, got it 2 weeks ago. i got the same as yours,

jason

1 - 3 of 3 Posts