Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Heading out to go find some trespassing hogs...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Setting out supper for a few tresspassing hogs.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Vacation next week. Wife outta town. I will be murdering the wild hogs.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Done went and got mad at the Deers. Put out a new feeder this evening with a couple hundred lbs. of corn.

Land vehicle Vehicle All-terrain vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle Natural environment Grass Off-roading Automotive tire

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Only down side to this thing is the rear storage is too small. But I do load it up.
I loaded up a full 200 lb. corn feeder today, and that sat on top of 150 lbs of sacked corn and some tools.
I should have taken a picture, but I didn't think about it.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I have hunters envy looking at all your hunting pics. I want to bring the ACE deer hunting at my father-in-laws orchard this fall. They have complained about other fellow hunters who drive the quads too much and too close to their stands. I'm guessing I could easily fit into that category so I'm thinking maybe I should just leave the ACE at home. The place is deer heaven, we actually use a trailer and tractor to collect the game after each hunt. I used to think deer were smart. They can do some serious damage to the small apple trees in one night. If they just ate the apples it wouldn't even be a big deal but no they have to kill the whole tree.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Going out to feed the critters...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Figure, out how to put 5 each 50 pound sacks of corn on the back of my Ace.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts