Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry folks, I know this is not the first time it has been posted, but is the 570 worth it over the 325? I would get the 570, but my problem is... I can get an ace 325 (2014) with 2 yr warranty for $7200 (yes we get over charged here), or I can get an ace 570 with 6 month warranty for $9600.00. The ACE SP is $12500 so out of the question.... So is the 13 extra horse power worth $2400?

Thanks

·
Registered
191 Posts
My wife and I trail ride mostly so I could not see spending the extra dollars on the 570's....we both have the 325's and they have got us through everything we put them through. I would say it all depends on what kind of riding you plan on doing with it.

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
My wife and I both tried the 325 AND the 570 on the Paiute Trail and bought the 325. If your main riding is trails then the 325 is all you need. If you ride sand or mud, then the 570 is the one you want. My only complaint is top speed, as I am used to my Rzr doing 65+ when I need it on the street and the Ace 325 tops out at 53±, but then it is still not broken in, so may get better with more miles on it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
If Speed is what you need and you have the money, then buy the 570. If you do a lot of slow turning and have even more money, then go with the SP. If your avg speed is in the 20 to 40 range the Ace 325 should be fine. Only you know what will work best for you. I have the 325 and there are times when I am moving around slowly that I wish I had EPS, but 90% of the time I don't.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Do not know were you are . But that 570 is 2000 over what we paid out here in Oregon. Think I would do some more looking! the 325 is about wright, 570 way over. Don't know how big you are. I went with the 570 cuz I'am 6 2 320 lb's and dose all I ask. Been riding atv's for 27 years and love the 570. But just an old man talking.

·
Registered
93 Posts
look at ontario or. they have ace 570 for $7680 out the door only $1000 diff. the $500 rebate went away nov 1. for the 570 but dec is just around the corner it's like xmas with rebates.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
From Canada so retail is $8500 for the 325 and $9600 ish for the 570.... but the 2014 model of the 325 they are selling for $7200 with all the fees with 2 year warranty, but the 2015 Ace 570 is $9600 with fees and 6 month warranty.... I know the pricing is crap!!

Thanks for all the advice folks....

·
Premium Member
774 Posts
If I may suggest something else?

Lookup info on the 1yr warranty coupon and then offer no more than 9K out the door for the 570.

$9k is 100% doable, if the dealer is not greedy. I realized my $9k offer was probably too high when the dealer agreed after a minute or so.

Probably could have done a little better, but it was my fault.

BTW....dealer offered me $670 for 4.5yr. That was probably high.

·
Registered
552 Posts
It's always hard for me to compare pricing on this forum. I'm never sure if the price includes taxes, prep, title, etc. unless the poster specifically mentions it. Also taxes and title will vary between locations.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So my prices listed are in Canadian, and included all fees except for the 13% bullcrap tax that we pay on everything.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I have both. Wife drives the 325, mines the 570. I drive more aggressively than her, and drive more extreme trails too. The 325 has plenty of power if you ask me. I bought the 570 because I plan to add a lot of accessories and larger tires as well. I need the extra hp.Especially how and where I drive.The 325 will have less accessories and aftermarket stock size tires. And the 325 is driven mostly on easy trails. Both are a blast to drive and I wouldn't hesitate to buy a close out 325. You can get one way cheap right now and it's a very capable rig.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Sorry folks, I know this is not the first time it has been posted, but is the 570 worth it over the 325? I would get the 570, but my problem is... I can get an ace 325 (2014) with 2 yr warranty for $7200 (yes we get over charged here), or I can get an ace 570 with 6 month warranty for $9600.00. The ACE SP is $12500 so out of the question.... So is the 13 extra horse power worth $2400?

Thanks
I don't know where you are from but the msrp is only 8495. I got mine with a roof and nerf bars OTD for 8600 and that's with the 10% tax we pay here in Tennessee and the set up fees

·
Registered
1,747 Posts

but why so much difference in price
retail is only 1000 difference between the two
325 retails for $7499
570 retails for $8499
Its so much different because he is comparing a year old model to the new 570.....not a 2015 570 compared to a 2015 325

·
Premium Member
774 Posts
I am still breaking in my new Ace 570s engine, and am limited on where to ride. That being said....I never got into high gear and the speed on these scared me a little.

You might be ok with the 325.

Btw, is the price you were quoted in CAD?

I still recommend you make a best and final offer. Tell them $7200 w/ 5yr.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just tested out the 325 and the 570 on Thursday. The 570 engine felt smoother for sure, and the torque is very noticeable. That being said, the 325 is still a nice machine... but for those of us who just want POWER.. you have to go with the bigger motor.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Sorry for maybe repeating what others have said, but I wanna say after talking down the 325 and 570 the 570 ended up being $1200 more out the door, was it worth it? Absolutely without a doubt. Resale value will also be higher and itll move quicker so in the end it will work out to be a couple fives every month more.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I actually committed to the 325 left over because it was a very sweet deal.... and then after second guessing myself and tossing and turning all night, I went to the dealership with cash in hand and told them I couldn't risk it with the 325. give me the big boy! however, I did also work them alot harder on it and it ended up being a very fair deal. BTW, this machine is for my wife, but when I want to jump on it and take a spin I want the power. Our plan is to get another next year as well... but we are not sure if it will be another ace or a razer 900 50" . We have a 7 year old so we need to keep the availability to have 2 machines we can put 3 of us on... which is the dilemma. so at the end of the day... .if we decide to keep a wheeler or go to a razer for the 2cd machine we know we will be able to take all 3 of us. So if we end up just having 1 ace and 1 razer, I decided to go with the bigger ace 570.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts

Thanks
Yes it is worth it since you are getting a year old model 325 that wont be worth near as much at time to trade as a new 570. You cant make comparisons between a yr old model 325 and a new 570. Now next year when there will be some leftover 570 then you will be able to make a proper comparison between the two of the same year, and the difference will be far less than 2400.00

·
Registered
6 Posts
don't forget.. it sounds like it is only 13 horsepower more between the 2 machines. . but your getting something like 29% more horsepower. This is the big difference. so don't think about the horsepower as in 32 vs 45 is not a big deal. its a huge deal when you look at the percentages.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts